View all photos (8)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Kona International Airport, 73-200 Kupipi St, Kalaoa, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Roundtrip flights
- Fuel surcharge
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Iolani Palace
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- ARIZONA MEMORIAL ACCESS SHUT DOWN AGAIN (May 2018) Access to the USS Arizona Memorial is again suspended until further notice to address the "structural integrity of the facility." Earlier this week, structural repairs were made to the visitor boat-loading ramp. Visitors will be taken on tours of the harbor in the vicinity of the Memorial but visitors will not be able to step off the boats and onto the Memorial itself. We will monitor updates from the National Park Service and will advise when normal operations resume. All museums, bookstore, shore side informational placards are still available at Pearl Harbor. The last update from Pearl Harbor is they hope to have the repairs done in early 2019.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Polynesian Adventure
Great trip, lunch and fun driver, Keoli. Bus was brand new. More than expected. Keoli kept us entertained and…
Kaua'i Movie Adventure Tour
Took the Movie Adventure tour on Kauai, lots of interesting spots and stops to take pictures. Lunch was informal…
Haleakala Sunrise with breakfast
This is a 8 hours trip and start about 2am Our tour bro Preston pick up everyone on time by their resided Hotel,…
New York City, New York64
Long Day but worth it
The incredible waterfalls and the black sand beach were highlights for me. Our guide Larry was remarkable, with…
New Milford, New Jersey7711
Great Driver and Guide
Rocky, our driver/guide was great and the trip there was outstanding. How can it not be with the history all…
Great tour value
Excellent tour with outstanding tour guide Ernie. Lunch was included as well as banana bread snack at the end of…
Excellent tour of kauai
Hats off to Sam our guide on this full day tour. Got to see everything promised and more. Small group size made…
Pearl harbour day trip
This was a very interesting trip into the history of the Pearl harbour. The trip was well organised and we learned…
Sunset tour of haleakala volcano
Had a great time on the sunset tour. Judy was our guide and she was a lot of fun. Very knowledgeable and very…
Komi with Polynesian Adventures picked us up on time. Outstanding driver, narrator, historical facts, and comedy…
- USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor National Memorial, and 10 more
- Duration: 14h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452