Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
More Tours - More Adventures - More Inclusions than any other package! Packed with amazing must-do adventures; luxurious accommodations (optional) in the jungle and right on the beach; cultural experiences; nature conservation efforts! This is quite possibly your absolutely best Belize experience! Quality-Price-Substance. With over 10 years of experience - we are your first choice for everything awesome! + Eco-friendly immersions at the Green Iguana Conservatory, Cockscomb Nature Preserve, Hol Chan Marine Reserve and the Caye Caulker Marine Reserve, Tapir Mountain Nature Reserve, + Cultural Experiences including Maya and Mennonite + Archaeological immersions in the ancient Maya heritage and beliefs, including impressive Archaeological temples and caves + Experiencing untouched jungle and marine reserves + Off the couch thrilling adventures including Caving, Canoeing, Tubing + Snorkeling and Fishing on the second largest Barrier Reef in the World! + ohhh, and so much more!
Arrival Day | Transfer to Hotel
Lamanai Maya Temple | Transfer...
Cave Adventure Tour at Actun...
Cultural Immersion - Nature...
Silk Caye Snorkel
Nature Conservation - Cave...
Hol Chan 5 Stop Reef Snorkel
Free Day | Caye Caulker to San...
Reef Fishing - Half Day
Secret Beach | Sunset Cruise
Departure to International Airport
- All required tour gear all jungle and island tours are included (helmets, lights, lifevests, mask, fins, snorkel, etc)....
- 10 Nights Double Occupancy Accommodation (Optional)
- All Hotel, Operator, and Government Taxes, Service Charge and Fees are included
- All Ground - Boat - Air Transfers starting / ending Belize's International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Lamanai Archaeological Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Actun Tunichil Muknal
- Entry/Admission - Green Iguana Conservation Project
- Entry/Admission - AJAW Chocolate LTD.
- Entry/Admission - Barton Creek Cave
- Entry/Admission - Silk Caye National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve
- Entry/Admission - San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi
- Entry/Admission - Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Caye Caulker
- Entry/Admission - Secret Beach
- Entry/Admission - Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE)
- Meals are not included, other than Lunch on select tours as described on itinerary
- Alcoholic Beverages are not included
- Travel Insurance
- International Flights to/from Belize
- Upgrades to Package are available on request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: UpClose Belize
Auner is the best tour guide! He was so knowledgeable about all things Belize! Kimberlee was great at replying and …
Highly recommend this tour. Bring deet!
My tour to Xunantunich got cancelled due to flooding, but Lamanai was available. My friend was the one that turned …
Xunantunich (not Altun Ha) -Zip Lining -Cave Tubing tour
We traveled from Caye Caulker to Belize City, where our guide, Kingsley, met us at the dock. Kingsley was knowled…
Better to Fly over, than Dive under.
Its a dramatic flight and not cheap, but for the experience, its better than going out and diving it. Quite barren …
Amazing scenic flight
Flying over the great blue hole is truly a once in a lifetime experience. It is a little pricey but totally worth i…
Xunantunich and cave tubing tour
My friend and I had an amazing time with our guide Auner. He was attentive, informational, and just such fun to be …
Awesome day with Joel!!
Me And my two sisters were the only booking, so we got a little private tour! Joel had a ton of info, and kept the …
Fantastic service and amazing adventures
We used UpClose Belize because had a desk in the lobby of the hotel where we stayed in Belize, and we couldn't be m…
we did-Altun Ha; cave tubing; zoo; blue hole fly over; snorkeling; horseback riding & Belmopan
My family & I spend a fabulous week in Belize City. The accomadations @ the Ramada were great and the staff was alw…
This is one of those once in a lifetime activities. Seeing the blue hole from the air is totally amazing. Not a che…
Easy & Fun!
We made a day trip from Caye Caulker to the mainland to do the ATM Cave. UpClose Belize handled everything from the…
Loved the tour. This is a must do experience in Belize. These guys were awesome and professional. definitely recomm…
Unable to tour, but good communication
We booked a tour but due to weather the tour had to be canceled. Communication with the tour shop was easy and we k…
Juan Carlos V00
Blue hole fly over
Great experience and service.The place is breathtaking. The tour Las about one hour and it complete worthy.
Blue Hole from the air
Professional and friendly pilot, a fantastic view, good explanations, good organisation...a must do!
- Black Orchid Resort, Lamanai Archaeological Reserve, and 17 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about 10 Nights Bucket List Belize - Do it All - See it All - Luxury Travel
Which attractions will I visit with 10 Nights Bucket List Belize - Do it All - See it All - Luxury Travel?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 10 Nights Bucket List Belize - Do it All - See it All - Luxury Travel on Tripadvisor
How much is 10 Nights Bucket List Belize - Do it All - See it All - Luxury Travel?
10 Nights Bucket List Belize - Do it All - See it All - Luxury Travel price starts from ₱112,785.73. Discover and book 10 Nights Bucket List Belize - Do it All - See it All - Luxury Travel on Tripadvisor
What is the 10 Nights Bucket List Belize - Do it All - See it All - Luxury Travel cancellation policy?
10 Nights Bucket List Belize - Do it All - See it All - Luxury Travel cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 10 Nights Bucket List Belize - Do it All - See it All - Luxury Travel on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 10 Nights Bucket List Belize - Do it All - See it All - Luxury Travel?
10 Nights Bucket List Belize - Do it All - See it All - Luxury Travel is hosted by UpClose Belize. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact UpClose Belize on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 10 Nights Bucket List Belize - Do it All - See it All - Luxury Travel on Tripadvisor