Triple Activity Limo Tour -- Altun Ha Ruins, Baboon Sanctuary & ATV Adventure
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We are the first -- and only -- provider of super stretch, 20 passenger, SUV limousines in the country of Belize. When you go on one of Belize's amazing day tours, learn about our culture, visit our fabulous ruins and caves, and explore our wildlife adventures, why do so bouncing around in a circa-1980 panel van with a distracted driver/guide yelling over his shoulder at you? Instead, ride with a professional limo driver dedicated to only one thing -- your safety. Take a deep and meaningful dive into our culture with a top-flight guide, who accompanies you inside the limo, faces you, eye to eye, answering all your questions and catering to all your needs. Breakfast, lunch, spirits, all included. In truth, you spend more time getting to these sites than enjoying them, so why not make the transportation part of the experience? this tour is perfect for a group that wants a private tour experience.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Altun HaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Belize Jungle Paintball & ATV ToursStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Community Baboon SanctuaryStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end at
Belize City, BelizeWe will coordinate a convenient pick up point with you in Belize City. Important note -- Transportation fees to and from Belize City, where tours depart from, are not included.
See address & details
Belize City, Belize
Returns to original departure point
- Private guide and private driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Altun Ha
- Entry/Admission - Belize Jungle Paintball & ATV Tours
- Entry/Admission - Community Baboon Sanctuary
- Transportation fees to and from Belize City, where tours depart from, are not included.
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Belize Jungle Limo Tours
An amazing day!
All I can say is WOW! From start to finish this was an amazing day. Our guide Tony was knowledgeable, and catered t…
I cannot express enough how quick to respond and helpful that Micheal was! Not only with his own tour but giving us…
My friends and I did the Xunantunich ruins, cave tubing and zip lining and it was amazing! We stayed on Ambergris C…
Amazing day! Our guide, Brown Sugar, was super knowledgeable about the history of Belize, the Mayans, caves, food-…
Triple Activity all day tour
My family wanted an adventurous day. Jungle Limo Tours was an excellent choice! Michael, the owner, greeted us i…
Best tour ever!
We went with our friends and their teens on the limo tour. Zoo, zip lining and cave tubing. The limo was awesome.…
Highlight of the Trip! Would Do AGAIN!
Oh my ... Things could not have gone better! The owner, Mike made arrangements to have us flown from San Pedro to …
Limo for teh day
The limo was huge but Jason our driver maneuvered the street very well and it was easy going around Belize city.
Limo tours in Belize
It was absolutely amazing. The two guides we had Jason the driver and Aunur were really great. Jason is the best he…
Rented 2 limos for my MMA fight in Orange Walk
Both limos can fit 16 people comfortably 20 is the max. We had a great time the drivers were great. Cant wait to go…
I would highly recommend this for anyone! We took our whole wedding party on the limo adventure and just had a blas…
We went to the Mayan ruins, zip lining in the rainforest and cave tubing. We enjoyed every part of this tour with v…
Excellent service, excellent tour
The service we received on a three-event trip was absolutely stellar. We went to Xunantunich Mayan Ruins, zip linin…
Great time! Great guide! Fun limo! I LOVED IT! Highly recommend! Very knowledgeable! Limo is perfect for a large gr…
We, my wife and 11 year twins, went on the cave tubing and zip line adventure. Belize Jungle tours coordinated eve…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,397 travelers!