View all photos (34)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Avoid the stress of renting a car and navigating on your own on this bus tour of Washington DC. A guide provides entertaining historical context, as you pass more than 50 of the city’s iconic landmarks, including the White House, Capitol Building, Lincoln Memorial, and National Mall. Unlike most city bus tours, a small group size ensures you have the guide's full attention for questions and comments.
You'll start at
Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USADeparture Point: Please meet Zohery Tours Bus in front of the main entrance of the Hyatt Regency Hotel located at 400 New Jersey Ave. NW, Washington DC 20001 Directions: Three blocks from Union Station Metro
See address & details
- Pass by Jefferson Memorial
- 1Lincoln MemorialStop: 40 minutes -See details
- 2White HouseStop: 25 minutes -See detailsPass by United States Holocaust Memorial MuseumPass by National Museum of American HistoryPass by Bureau of Engraving and PrintingPass by The National Archives MuseumPass by Ford's TheatrePass by Union Station
- 3Vietnam Veterans MemorialStop: 40 minutes -See detailsPass by Smithsonian National Museum of Natural HistoryPass by Tidal BasinPass by Washington MonumentPass by Smithsonian Institution BuildingPass by National MallPass by National Air and Space Museum
- 4Korean War Veterans MemorialStop: 40 minutes -See detailsPass by John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- 5U.S. CapitolStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 6Franklin Delano Roosevelt MemorialStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by United States Navy Memorial and Naval Heritage Center
- 7United States Botanic GardenStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by Smithsonian American Art MuseumPass by DAR Museum
- 8Eisenhower Executive Office BuildingStop: 25 minutes -See details
- 9Senate and House Office BuildingsStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by United States Department of the TreasuryPass by FBI Headquarters
- 10Martin Luther King, Jr. MemorialStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by American Red Cross Museum
See 4 more stops
- Avoid miles of walking: See more than 50 DC landmarks in a few hours
- Learn as you go: A guide provides background on each point of interest
- Stop for photos at iconic landmarks, including the White House
- Small group size ensures a personalized tour and time for questions
What to Expect
Meet the tour guide in downtown Washington. Rather than walking notoriously long distances between each landmark, experience DC from the comfort of a tour bus. Enjoy live commentary and historical background, as you pass more than 50 points of interest—more than you could ever see in one day on foot. The guide points out landmarks that are easy to miss if exploring alone, including the unmarked FBI building and the President’s Guest House. Over the course of the day, stop for photos at DC’s most iconic locations, including the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, and Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial. Your tour ends at the original point of departure.
Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I can only reiterate what others have said, Dr Ali speaks too fast and crams way too much into the presentation. He is obviously very knowledgable about Washington DC, but the machine-gun delivery of buildings, monuments and statues fails to creative a narrative. If you are a…
Date of experience: March 2020
If you are looking for a quick and excellent overview of Washington DC, this is the one. Relaxed and enjoyable trip with plenty of photo opportunities. Guide is very knowledgeable and professional.
He was a great tour guide. We went all around Washington DC. We stopped for pictures at the capitol building. Visited the Roosevelt Memorial, Martin Luther Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Wall, Korean Memorial, White House, and much more. We did this tour on our first day…
Date of experience: November 2019
Fun informative trip nice sights and history of everything, bus ride was relaxing, person to person chat nice
Date of experience: January 2020
I do not like giving bad reviews. I realize people have bad days. However, hopefully this can help improve this DC tour service. I’m sorry this is so lengthy. Firstly I could not understand any of the English Mr Zohery was speaking. I simply could not understand a word…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Zohery Tours
toured 2 Mosques, one in D.C., and the other in Lanham, MD.
Mr. Zohery was very informative in giving the basis of the Islamic faith, and invited us inside each of them, and e…
Good way to see all the sights
We are 5 young adults from Australia and we enjoyed this 1/2 day tour. The bus was very nice and comfortable and th…
Best Tour if the trip!
Zohery Tours was exemplary in their service. We were picked up at our hotel and for the next four hours were treate…
1 day dc tour
Overall great tour of DC!! Ask any historical question and mr Ali would know the answer..it wasnt a tiring tour
Zohery Bus Tour
It was our first visit to Washington and we didn't have a lot of time for so many different activities and places o…
Avoid! Complete rip off!
This so called tour was such a sham. The only good part of it was the air con. There was no real guide, just the dr…
It was great!!!! Saw all Washington DC and knew Where I wanted to spend the rest of my DC trip after this great tou…
I have taken several night tours and enjoyed each of them. But this night tour was the best of all. Dr. Z was so in…
First time visiting DC
We actually found this tour through Groupon and I’m glad we did because ali was very knowledgeable and navigated dc…
Comfy bus, great tour guide, but ...
We were very pleased with the bus. It was comfortable and we could easily hear our tour guide over the speaker. Llo…
Amazing tour with a very knowledge and entertaining guide. Would highly recommend for any visitor's. The tour cover…
Nice tour...some monuments not great at night though!
The driver Ali was very nice and extremely knowledgeable about DC. I'm a history teacher and found his descriptions…
Great D.C. Tour
We had a great 4 hour tour. The van was comfortable. It stopped at the Capitol, FDR/MLK Memorials, Lincoln and Viet…
Loved the tour of D.C.
Very knowledgeable about monuments, statues, and the buildings in D.C. It was a pretty comprehensive guided tour. T…
Dc night tour
He picked us up late... was supposed to be there 15 minutes early (7:15) so we could leave at 7:30. Ended up leavin…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452