Select Date and Travelers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at6 Wellington Street6 Wellington Street, Picton 7220, New ZealandFollow BLUE line on pavement and Look for the Dolphin and Seal outside the buildingSee address & details
- 1Queen Charlotte SoundStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2E-Ko ToursStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end at6 Wellington Street6 Wellington Street, Picton 7220, New ZealandFollow BLUE line on pavement and Look for the Dolphin and Seal outside the buildingSee address & details
6 Wellington Street, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Entry/Admission - Queen Charlotte Sound
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
Spectacular cruise along the natural beauty ofQueen Charlotte sound. We were privileged to see three species of dolphins. The captain and the crew were so mindful and respectful to the wildlife. The knowledgeable and friendly tour guide pointed pointed out bird species.
Having just got off the Interislander it was short walk to E-Ko Tours office on the waterfront We got on a very nicely presented boat and away up the sounds for our Dolphin Tour Paul the skipper was most engaging and very knowledgeable so we saw a number of verities of Dolphin,…
Date of experience: August 2020
1 Helpful vote
We enjoyed a trip during September headed towards Motuara Island. A great crew informed us as we went of the bird and sea life in the Marlborough Sounds constantly on the look out for things for us to see and experience. Sadly we didn't see any dolphins on our trip but got up…
Date of experience: September 2018
Response from TikiB22, General Manager at Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise
Responded 17 Nov 2018
Hi Sharon, thanks so much for the great review :-)
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: E-Ko Tours
Super friendly staff! Great tour. We saw many dolphins. Would do it again :) was the first day of our guide, she di…
Great trip, good dolphin viewing and knowledgable staff.
Excellent tour. Knowledgable and friendly captain and guide. We had a great viewing of both a pod of dusky and comm…
Fantastic trip. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff. Saw lots of dolphins, seals and bird life. Great way to …
Great trip. Highly recommended
Had such a great afternoon. The staff were lovely and very knowledgeable. Saw so many dolphins (which I know is no…
So many dolphin!
We did the afternoon cruise to Motuara Island bird sanctuary on a sunny day in September. We saw more than a dozen …
What an amazing trip. My 7 yrs granddaughter Was blown away. The staff were wonderful and accommodating. Seeing the…
Wonderful trip swimming with dolphins
We were a family group of four and this was a special treat for a family trip- dolphin swimming. Instructions and c…
E-Ko trip included in travel to Bay of Many Coves resort
this trip was included in our transfer to Bay of Many Coves Resort. The tour staff were helpful, knowledgeable and…
E-Ko Tours is a very professional and environmentally friendly company. Staff are very knowledgeable about the natu…
Not good !
It was my hubby's birthday surprise for me and I must say it was not a great experience at least for me. The parkin…
Swimming with Dolphins
Great morning out this morning. 9am departure on a clear calm sunny Marlborough day. We did not have to wait long …
Rang to enquire about birdwatching tour. Told I could be dropped off on island sanctuary and picked up 2 hours late…
What a great little tour! We were super lucky to get a millpond smooth sunny winter's day on the Sounds, and were …
Fantastic afternoon with E-Ko
We had a cold but beautiful day and almost immediately came across a large pod of Common Dolphins in association wi…
Amazing unique experience
Amazing experience! Thoroughly enjoyed our time out, saw heaps of dolphins and penguins! Such a unique and one of a…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise
How much is Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise?
Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise price starts from ₱4,571.95. Discover and book Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise on Tripadvisor
What is the Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise cancellation policy?
Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise?
Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise is hosted by E-Ko Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact E-Ko Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Captain Cook and Dolphin Cruise on Tripadvisor