Choose a morning or afternoon start time when you book. Then, meet your private guide in Deák Ferenc Square in central Budapest and set off on your 90-minute tour of Budapest’s most wonderful sights.
As you stroll, hear answers to all your burning questions and learn valuable local tips that a guidebook could never provide to assure you of a fantastic stay in the city. After all, it’s the locals who live in Budapest who know it best!
During your tour, your guide will take you to the city’s most historical shopping street where you can stroll by great local restaurants and souvenir shops. You’ll also check out some of Budapest’s unique Hungarian art nouveau architecture: one of the city's most distinctive hallmarks.
Plus, you’ll head inside the Central Market Hall to see its magnificent architecture and savor the vivid colors and aromas of the fresh produce stalls. Your explorations will then end at Europe’s largest synagogue complex, one of Budapest's must-sees.
Your route and itinerary will include the following sights, activities and more:
- A walk in bustling Vörösmarty Square: Budapest’s biggest shopping street
- Budapest's beautiful 19th-century concert hall and Inner City Parish Church
- A stroll along Váci Street to scout out shops where you can buy souvenirs later
- Time at the Central Food Market Hall to experience its colors, aromas, and food stalls
- Seeing the locals enjoy the quiet of the gardens around the National Museum
- A stop at Kalvin Square to admire the surrounding mix of architecture
- Time at Astoria Square to see where the different areas of the city come together
- A final stop at one of Budapest's most impressive sights, where your tour concludes