Reserve Now & Pay Later
Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Guided Tour from Krakow
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (723)
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Learn the significance of Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum when you visit with a guide who shares stories about its history, its former prisoners, and its survivors. Learn about the complex and its sad past as you walk through the grounds of Auschwitz I and Birkenau (Auschwitz II). Entrance fees and round-trip transport from Krakow are provided, so you can focus on the more important details of your visit.
- Explore Auschwitz I and Birkenau at the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum
- Hear a guide give historical facts clearly with a provided headset
- No need to rent a car—round-trip transport from Krakow is included
- Travel in a comfortable bus with a maximum 12 guests.
What to Expect
This Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum tour picks you up from your hotel early in the morning. Hop aboard a comfortable bus and watch a Holocaust documentary, if it’s available at the time. Once you arrive at the museum, follow a guide around both Auschwitz I and Birkenau (Auschwitz II) as you see the former roads, watchtowers, railway ramps, fences, crematoriums, and gas chambers. Your guide makes sure to tell you stories as you go through the exhibits and memorials, too. After your Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum tour, get back into your bus for the ride to Krakow.
- Guided tour in Auschwitz-Birkenau in English
- Price included services of the Museum local guide, rental cost of headphones
- Documentary movie subject to availability
- Pick up from hotel between 7:30 - 9:30 to be confirmed
- Transportation between both camps
- Meeting at your hotel, apartment etc.
- Shared Transport to and from Auschwitz birkenua and return
- Comfortable A/C minivan transportation with licensed driver
- High quality, friendly and helpful English-speaking drivers
- Masks and gloves for all guests available in our cars
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, that the maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Auschwitz Museum & Memorial can not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10cm
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Two days before the tour we will send you exact pick up time from your location
- Since now, for all bookings made for 2020 for Auschwitz-Birkenau tour, we need surname and name of every participant (the same as in their ID or PASSPORT). If we will not get it, we will not be able to buy entrance tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum.
- Please make sure to bring with you to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, ID or PASSPORT, because the guards will ask about it before enter. Without it, you will not be able to enter the museum.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our cars will be disinfection before each service
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
If I had to say to people,What I saw at auschwitz,was unbelieveable and mind blowing.This is one place everybody should go and see.It is humbling and very very sad .How one country could do this to human beings is unthikable.Once again go and see this
Date of experience: May 2019
Booked it through Tourist information the Guide was Excellent there’s a lot of walking involved the Horrors them Millions of people Endured is unbelievable it’s well worth a visit part of History and memorial to all those poor individuals who perished very moving experience…
Date of experience: March 2020
Our hotel booked us a private taxi for us to get to Auschwitz once we booked our tickets for an English speaking guided tour for individuals. Once we arrived it was busy as expected but very well organised where to go and what we should or should not be doing. The guide was very…
Date of experience: February 2020
A lesson to be learnt from life and a place where everybody needs to expereance once in there life time. This place is a reminder of the horrors of war and what the result is for not having acceptance. It feels wrong to review this place but doing it on the basis of the tour and…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
A complete must see when you visit Poland. Honestly up there with one of the most interesting, one of the saddest days I’ve had. Really feel like everyone should see it in their lifetime and appreciate. Your was brilliant, really informative and well organised.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Krakow Auschwitz - Tours
An experience not to be missed. The tours were very informative , the guide was exceptional . The artefacts on disp…
This tour is a must do when visiting Poland....
We got picked up at hotel and driver was great..we watched the documentary in the minivan...on arrival our driver d…
It was very moving to see, very sad what the germans did to the prisoners absolutely disgusting. the trip it is a l…
Every one Should Come Here
Its an education on how cruel a race we really are , so very sad . What these poor people went through is unimagina…
I think everybody, given the opportunity should visit Auschwitz, to pay respect to the millions of people who lost …
A monumental experience
I have never been to a place so filled with horror and history at the same time. It should be mandatory for all you…
Day visit to Auschwitz
We were collected on time from our hotel. The drive to Auschwitz took approx 75mins. We combined with others to mak…
An imotional and fully infromative trip
This trip was excellent. You do not go the Auschwitz expecting to enjoy the visit, and the hope is that you get to …
Trip to Auschwitz/ Birkenau Krakow
We had booked the tour before we arrived in Krakow. We were picked up by our driver just before 9am and set off to …
All tours were very enjoyable, well as much as the camps tour could be! Was hard to hear what happened but it needs…
We had the best day it was perfectly organised our taxi driver was lovely and organised us all perfectly. Then our …
A definite must
This is one of the more eye opening places you will ever visit. We arranged our tour through an operator in Krakow.…
Sobering & Harrowing, but a must see
Full day visit to both Auschwitz & Birkenau sites as part of a group with an English speaking guide. No words can …
A great trip, well worth doing. We were collected promptly from our Hotel by a friendly driver. There was an inform…
A very memorable experience with a fabulous guide, organised transport was very efficient clean and comfortable
- Krakow Auschwitz - Tours
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,657 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,351 travelers!
from $28.24* $56.49
Popular: Booked by 1,000 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,287 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 13,993 travelers!