Reserve Now & Pay Later
Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (161)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Spend a day hiking in nature and away from busy Prague city on this fun day trip. You won't have to worry about driving or catching public transit, as you'll be transferred by comfortable private vehicle. Get some exercise on a hike to the highlights of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, such as the Bastei Bridge and Neurathen Castle. The tour enters both the Czech and German areas of the park.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Wenceslas Monument
- 1Bastei BridgeStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 2Neurathen CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Pravcicka branaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4MeznáStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Kamenice GorgeStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
You'll end at
Václavské nám., 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, CzechiaWe pick-up all travelers at their accommodation. If you want to meet on the meeting point instead, please let us know in advance.
See address & details
- A delicious lunch at a Czech restaurant is included
- Hike safely and without getting lost with a local guide
- Hotel transfers from Prague are included
- The tour includes all necessary entry fees to the park
Wenceslas Square, Václavské nám., 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Lunch (main course and beverage)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or other comfortable vehicle
- All admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Neurathen Castle
- Entry/Admission - Pravcicka brana
- Entry/Admission - Mezná
- Entry/Admission - Kamenice Gorge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable hiking shoes recommended
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Free rental of trekking poles available, please tell us at the time of booking if you need them.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This is a really great day trip out from Prague and we really recommend it. Jan the tour guide was excellent. He's really knowledgeable and paced the day very well. We went in Winter where the boat trip was closed and the Pravcicka Gate was in accessable due to a regional insect…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
This was a great day out, well worth it. Really well organised and run by our guide Katie and driver Roman. Setting off early meant we almost had Bastei bridge to ourselves and we were really lucky with the weather too having sunshine most of the day and a light snow shower made…
1 Helpful vote
Hands down one of the best experiences we've had! Picked up at our Airbnb by Ted, quiet guy with a tough exterior. He was very patient with us and a safe driver too. Our guide was Ed. Very knowledgeable with the hike and a great conversationalist. Overall, I do highly…
Date of experience: June 2019
2 Helpful votes
It was a perfect day.. special thanks to our guide John..I would strongly recommend this trip...beautiful site and our guid John was really friendly
Date of experience: November 2019
3 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Uniline Tours
June 25 2020
It was a nice experience to discover the gems of Bohemian-Saxon Switzerland as Dresden as our entry point. The tour…
A very friendly walk
It was a very good experiment, a good meal, a very nice walk. It was like going to visit with friends. A sunny/snow…
The activity was very good overall! My driver Paul and the guide were amazing with very good knowledge of their his…
Excellent trip to Saxon Switzerland from Prague
We always wanted to see Saxony Switzerland, so we decided we to book a tour from Prague during our winter vacation.…
A lovely break away from the tourist crowds!
Our family went on this hike yesterday. We were keen to get some exercise and to enjoy the fresh air away from the …
Great change of pace from Prague
My friend and I had a wonderful time on the Best of Bohemian Saxon Switzerland tour. It's a beautiful place, worth …
It was a great experience & its worth the every penny. The guide was Jan was very informative and we a group of 6 i…
Amazing scenery and the best people!
I 100% recommend this tour for people looking for great nature scenery and quite a bit of physical activity. The lo…
Beautiful landscape and entertaining tour guide
The landscape is breathtaking, particularly the boat trip through the Kamenice Gorge was absolutely amazing. The dr…
Fabulous tour with fantastic people
Hana and Paul were superb hosts, showing us around on what can only be described as one of the best tours I have ev…
Saxony, Dresden Germany
The views in Saxon are spectacular with the trail and distance well worth your time. The heights were not a proble…
Amazing views and the best guides
The guides were really kind, funny and thoughtful, because of the fog we could not see the landscape so they arrang…
Everything was amazing, the guide (Eva) was amazing.... 100% recommended for solo, couple, family etc
Trip to Narnia
We have the possibility to enjoy wonderful landscapes with a really cheerful guide! He was totally nice with us and…
Nice trip for our company
21 persons from our company went with this trip. We are very happy with the professional arrangement and entertaini…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,083 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,459 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 277 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour
What time does Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour start?
Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour?
Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour price starts from US$160.34. Discover and book Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour cancellation policy?
Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor