Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atDlouhá 729/37Dlouhá 729/37, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, CzechiaWe are located inside the courtyard, enter the courtyard between pivni pohoda and dlouha antik cafeSee address & details
- 1Ebike PragueStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2V DlouhéStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Prague CastleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Lesser TownStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Charles BridgeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Old Town SquareStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Prague Jewish QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Gurmet Pasáž DlouháStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atDlouhá 729/37Dlouhá 729/37, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, CzechiaWe are located inside the courtyard, enter the courtyard between pivni pohoda and dlouha antik cafeSee address & details
Dlouhá 729/37, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Returns to original departure point
- Welcome Drink
- Historic tram experience
- Prague's Castle Complex
- St Vitus' Cathedral
- Lesser Quarter
- Czech Beer Degustation
- Charles Bridge
- Historic Old Town
- Delicious Lunch in the heart of the Old City
- Jewish Quarter
- Premium Czech Wine Tasting
- Entry/Admission - V Dlouhé
- Entry/Admission - Lesser Town
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Square
- Entry/Admission - Gurmet Pasáž Dlouhá
- We do not offer hotel pick up/drop off.
- We have no toilet facilities on our premises but there is a WC stop within the first hour
- Not recommended for children aged 10 and under
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- As many key areas are pedestrianized, participants must be able to walk at a reasonable pace
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We started the day by meeting Mary who was absolutely lovely we then met our guide Elouise who was awesome. Very knowledgeable and funny we had such a great day seeing so many sites in Prague
Mary was so so helpful organizing! We met our guide in an old town convertible and went all around the city. Saw a LOT. Sort of overwhelmed with the history of Prague but great facts of everything. So fun to see Prague in a different light and so much to see! Recommended!
Date of experience: May 2019
Had a wonderful day, Prague castle, boat trip, lovely lunch in a medieval pub and much more, our tour guide Mikaelia was excellent, very knowledgeable and a very pleasant young lady, would highly recommend.
Date of experience: March 2019
After a welcome drink with Mary, we set off on our 7 hour tour of the city with our very knowledgeable guide Alois. Loved our vintage car ride to the castle, then we visited St Vitus' Cathedral and the Lesser Quarter. We then stopped at at monastery where they brew their own…
Date of experience: May 2018
From a brilliant welcome by Mary, sparkling wine from Petra in Vinoteka and a brilliant guide in Alois today couldn’t have been better.. it’s an amazing experience with a brilliant guide who is caring, kind, incredibly knowledgable and funny. Great communication with Mary before…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Ebike Prague
It was fantastic, although my BW took a tumble on a too sharp left hand turn. Ebikes are the way to go in Prague. …
Fabulous time seeing the city on ebikes. The host was so informative about the city and the pace was just perfect. …
An amazing E-bike Tour through the parks of Prague
My husband and I had an amazing tour with Mary who was knowledgeable, pleasant and extremely accommodating. Absolut…
We had a great tour around Prague with the fabulous Michal! He was funny and knowledgable and really looked after e…
It was all great especially Michal who was knowledgable and good at his job. It was a very hot day so we were glad …
Excellent off-the-beaten-track e-bike tour of Prague
Our family of 4 (two teenagers) had a great trip with Mary, who proved a very knowledgeable and amenable host and b…
We had an incredible family ebike tour with Mary yesterday! Very nice bikes, cold waters, helmets, great instructi…
Fun Way to See Prague
My family of four toured Prague using this tour and really enjoyed it. The ebike allows you to climb hills without…
What an amazing day !
Electric bikes are amazing! Today Mary showed us the best of Prague on an E-bike. Our journey began in a courtyar…
Ebike Prague with Mary
It was lovely to see Prague on a different and quieter way! Mary was an excellent guide. Nice views to take pictur…
JUST DO IT! - A guarantee for great fun.
Truly enjoyable activity from start to end. First of all Mary was very professional and attentive of all the partic…
Excellent...definately a must.
Have just come back from Prague. While out there we booked a Ebike your. We found Mary, through her leaflet and on …
Thank you so much for the fun, informative tour of Prague. I loved it. Really gave me everything that I needed. We…
Don't be scared!
This tour gives you an experience you could never get on foot, unless you had 1-2 weeks in prague. We covered 20 km…
Better than a bus
So much better than hopping on and hopping off a bus. The bus thing was boring and dull. The bikes are no effort a…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
from PHP 2,720.97*
Popular: Booked by 2,629 travelers!
from PHP 1,927.35*
Popular: Booked by 2,481 travelers!
from PHP 2,154.10*
Popular: Booked by 5,712 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ultra All Inclusive Tour Of Prague
Which attractions will I visit with Ultra All Inclusive Tour Of Prague?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ultra All Inclusive Tour Of Prague on Tripadvisor
How much is Ultra All Inclusive Tour Of Prague?
Ultra All Inclusive Tour Of Prague price starts from ₱11,967.20. Discover and book Ultra All Inclusive Tour Of Prague on Tripadvisor
What is the Ultra All Inclusive Tour Of Prague cancellation policy?
Ultra All Inclusive Tour Of Prague cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Ultra All Inclusive Tour Of Prague on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ultra All Inclusive Tour Of Prague?
Ultra All Inclusive Tour Of Prague is hosted by Ebike Prague. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ebike Prague on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ultra All Inclusive Tour Of Prague on Tripadvisor