View all photos (38)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Tropical Trail Rides, 400 Bo Bajuras, Isabela, PR 00662
Returns to original departure point
- Safety helmets available upon request
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- WEIGHT LIMIT 250 lbs.
- WEIGHT LIMIT 250lbs.
- Not recommended for guests with lower extremity fractures, imbalance, or blindness
- Not recommended for guests with some cognitive disabilities
- If guest is pregnant, a written note of approval is required prior to the ride in order for the guest to ride a horse
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Tropical Trail Rides - Isabela
Best experience ever!
On 2/24/2020 a group of my friends and myself (9) of us in total went to Tropical Trail Rides and had the best day…
Charlotte, North Carolina71
Great trails and staff.
Beautiful trails that combine tropical forests and white beaches. Great experience. I will say it is about 45…
Definitely one of the most amazing experiences on the island. Guide Albert was awesome: professional and…
Woodstown, New Jersey8010
Most favorite experience ever in PR!
Repeat customers. Loved our experience both times. Tour guides lead the way and provide any help or assistance.…
My favorite part of Puerto Rico!
This was hands down my favorite part of visiting Puerto Rico! My fiancé and I did a 2 hour private ride and were…
Chappaqua, New York1613
The two hour group ride on the beach and through trails was excellent- very well run, beautiful scenery, and an…
Fun for the entire family!
This experience was awesome! My children range from age 24-4 and they all had a great time. The tour guides are…
Nice easy trail ride
Nice easy trail ride for a rider with little experience. Albert was a great guide who pointed out plants, history…
One of our Favorite PR activities
We just took our 3rd ride with this wonderful company. We make a point of going every time we go to Puerto Rico.…
Hands down-best horseback riding experience
My boyfriend and I always horseback ride when we vacation and our experience here was by far our favorite to date.…
- Shacks Beach, Survival Beach, and 1 more
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452