Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get the Vatican all to yourself on an early-entry tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site: a hassle-free way to enter the landmark an hour before it opens to the general public. Priority access means you’ll have space to appreciate the Sistine Chapel without having to jostle crowds and strain to hear your guide. Plus, this small-group tour is limited to 12 people to ensure an intimate atmosphere.
- Get the Vatican all to yourself on a skip-the-line, priority-access tour
- Enter the landmark one hour before it opens to the general public
- Admire the Sistine Chapel without being jostled by large crowds
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people for an intimate experience
What to Expect
Greet your guide at a designated meeting point near the Vatican in the early morning. With your priority admission ticket, you’ll enter the UNESCO World Heritage Site an hour before it opens to the general public and head straight to the Sistine Chapel. Admire Michelangelo's iconic frescoes without standing shoulder-to-shoulder with large crowds and discover little-known info from your guide. After ticking off highlights such as the Gallery of Maps and Raphael's Rooms, you’ll continue to St. Peter’s Basilica for a guided tour of the cathedral. Bid your guide farewell here and continue to explore independently if you please.
- Blue Badge guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica (if option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- During the Jubilee Year of Mercy 2016 St. Peter's basilica is an active religious centre and is subject to sudden closures for Jubilee ceremonies. The closures might occur without previous notice, we are therefore not responsible for this inconvenience. This does not affect the tour of the Vatican museums
- To apply Youth fares you need to provide a student ID card
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide was so knowledgeable! We were booked on a small group early morning tour but the other couple did not turn up so it was just my wife, the guide and I for over 3 hours. We learned so much and the guide went at our pace allowing me to take whatever pictures I wanted.…
Date of experience: February 2020
The Vatican skip the line tour was below average in quality, and it did not meet the stated offering. It was communicated online as though we would receive immediate access to the Vatican, go to the Sistine Chapel for a relatively private tour, and then go around the rest of the…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Our tour guide was the best love the walks of Italy colosseum at night. It was Memory of a lifetime!
Date of experience: August 2019
Having time before in the Vatican before all the main tours got in was priceless. We had the best guide and ended up going through the Sistine Chapel twice during our time. It was amazing.
Date of experience: January 2019
We had an overall good experience on this tour. There is more to see in the Vatican Museum than you could possibly do in the allotted time. So choices have to be made. Our guide, Daniel was very helpful and informative. He was a little difficult to understand at times,…
Date of experience: June 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Italy With Us
Worst Experience. TOURISTS BEWARE.
Worst experience. Booked a VIP Private Morning Tour of the Vatican on Christmas Eve months in advance. I called and…
Vatican Private Morning Tour
We had a wonderful time on our tour and i forgot our lovely guides name but she was so patient and asked us what we…
Worst experience since I have been here. This company needs to be shut down
On December 24 2019 my son wife and I arrived the the tour company at the time of 715 am. After waiting for over a…
Vist to Vatican
When visiting Rome we decided to visit the Vatican. We are so happy that our hotel contacted the Eye is Rome tour …
Vatican skip line
The best way to get into the Vatican. It’s easy and convenient safe time to the rest also for capilla sixtina
Great tour company!!
We used Italywithus for several Rome tours. What a great choice!! We will definitely use them again!
Wonderful and informative tour! Was able to meet the guide and start the tour quickly and spend a good bit of time …
I did a private tour of the colosseum, Palantine hill, and the Roman forum with my parents and my wife. We did the …
We took the tour today. Booked thru Viator originally. Noticed late that it was thru Italy with Us. Read some revie…
Italy With Us guide was AWESOME, but Colosseum guide was not
Our guide, Ahmed, from Italy With Us was so great! It took us a bit to find the meeting place, but the walk to the…
We should have gone back with livitaly
We met the tour in their office. We were early and asked if we could use their bathroom. "Um, it's out of order, ma…
Guide was Key to GREAT Experience
I booked the semi-private VIP tour for my family of 4. Our initial arrival time was 7:15 but that was moved 30 min…
Finding the bussness partner
Bush African Land Safaris is one of the most experienced safari tour operator in Tanzania 📍wildlife safari 📍mou…
Moonlight Colosseum with Dina
We booked a Colosseum under the Moon tour with Italy with us to avoid the massive queues and the heat of the day. W…
Worst tour guide.
We were given a heavy book PRIOR to our tour. Our tour was promoted as a skip the line tour but we waited in line f…
- Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums, and 2 more
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 219,430 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 119,676 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 33,900 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 159 travelers!