Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
An ideal taste of what the Hunter Valley has to offer. Perfect for people who are in the region for only a limited amount of time. We visit 3 boutique wineries for a private tasting of their delicious wines. At one stop we will conduct our famous cheese & wine masterclass where we teach you to match 9 different cheeses with 9 different wines. Our tours are informative, professional, fun, and our tour partners offer great wines and look after our guests very well.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Tours & KitchenStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedTwo Fat Blokes famous cheese & wine masterclass, where you’ll be taught how to pair 9 different cheeses with 9 specially made wines.Read more
- Wine tasting at 3 different venues
- Cheese tasting at one of the three venues visited
- Entry/Admission - Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Tours & Kitchen
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Amazing, knowledgeable tour guide (Andy) was incredibly patient, friendly and took us to 3 boutique wineries; Hungerford hill, Hunters dream and 2 fat blokes winery for my best friend’s birthday. Standout wines included the Semillon, Shiraz and Moscato. At our final stop, 2 fat…
Date of experience: May 2021
Absolutely wonderful afternoon of wine and cheese tasting. John was an awesome driver/hosts wealth of knowledge. The 3 wineries we visited were lovely, however two fat blokes should be the last stop, we didn’t want to leave. It felt so comfortable and the wines and cheeses are…
From start to finish this tour was fun, informative and handled very well. John our guide was fantastic. Professional and knowledgeable. Thoroughly recommend
Date of experience: April 2021
By far the best wine tour we have ever been on. Amazing atmosphere, good cheese and classy wineries!!! Perfect way to make friends as well! Highly recommend we will be back!
From the moment we were picked up the relaxing & friendly nature of our driver & the other passengers was evident. We got to know each quickly, Jules was informative but relaxed. The time went quickly as we laughed, discussed the wines & acted like we were experts then were…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Tours
Friendly people, great wine and cheese! I’ve met lovely people as well. Highly recommended!!! ......
Great day out with great guide and fellow travellers
Judy and I had a fantastic day out on this tour. We met 5 other lovely wine lovers and we tasted a lot of wines, …
Julie tour leader/ driver of minivan was just delightful! She set us up on the first stop of the day at Two Fat Blo…
Best tour in the Hunter
We could not fault our experience with Two Fat Blokes, our driver Clive (AKA postman Pat) was knowledgeable and ent…
Stellar day of wine, food and new family
Killer day tour! Driver Julz really made it for us, wouldn’t have been the same without her. Our own #kathandkim. S…
Great fun, great wines, great day out.
Great day out, visited 4 beautiful wineries and a brewery, sampled over 30 wines and some great cheeses. Had great …
We booked this tour for our wedding anniversary and it turned out that three other couples had done the same thing …
Bill is the best!
Bill really made the day. Huge amount of experiences and lovely wine, cheese, food, beer and chocolate. So much fun…
Couldn't fault this one
This tour is an essential part of any visit to the Hunter valley. I have been on similar tours both overseas and in…
My partners parents have us the uncork tour as a gift !! We wouldn't have known about otherwise and we are so happy…
Great overall experience
Julz, our guide, was terrific. Great humour & very knowledgeable. We got to experience a large variety of wines fro…
Good first wine tour!
It was our first wine tour ever and it did not disappoint. The 3 locations were all nice and welcoming and prepared…
Thanks Paul for the most amazing your experience. You were fun, full of knowledge and we had a blast
Great day out...easy way to make the most of your time in the valley! No fuss, variety of experiences!
The only choice of tour in the Hunter! Ask for Julz!
The Hunter’s best wine tour! You cannot go past the Two Fat Blokes if you want a tour around the Hunter Valley wine…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
from PHP 6,576.13*
Popular: Booked by 132 travelers!
from PHP 3,006.23*
Popular: Booked by 250 travelers!
from PHP 7,102.22*
Popular: Booked by 119 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Snapshot Half Day Hunter Valley Wine Tour
- Snapshot Half Day Hunter Valley Wine Tour price starts from ₱2,998.17. Discover and book Snapshot Half Day Hunter Valley Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- Snapshot Half Day Hunter Valley Wine Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Snapshot Half Day Hunter Valley Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- Snapshot Half Day Hunter Valley Wine Tour is hosted by Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Snapshot Half Day Hunter Valley Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Snapshot Half Day Hunter Valley Wine Tour on Tripadvisor