Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (14)
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Uluru-Kata Tjuta National ParkStop: 7 hours -Accompany the Traditional Uluru Family to their homelands called Patji and spend time learning about the oldest living culture in the world. A unique and exclusive touring experience, Patji is located just outside of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park south of Uluru. Explore this extraordinary environment by 4WD with your Aboriginal guide, stopping along the journey to hear stories such as how Paddy Uluru fought for Aboriginal land rights to where Uluru is today. The Uluru family will share their personal story with you during this authentic cultural experience. Join them for afternoon tea under a remote shelter to hear how they survived in this desert environment before tourism started in the region. continue on to a private sand dune to view the great expanse of the desert overlooking Uluru and Kata Tjuta enjoying sunset with drinks and light snacks. Summer itinerary includes morning tea and lunch Winter itinerary includes afternoon tea, non-alcoholic sunset drinks and light snacks.Read more
- Services of a professional driver/guide
- Touring in modern air-conditioned 4WD vehicles
- Aboriginal host
- Afternoon tea
- Sunset drinks (non-alcoholic) and light snacks
- Water to refill bottles on all vehicles
- Maximum 10 participants
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park tickets are NOT required for this tour
- Please wear covered shoes, full brimmed hat and bring sunscreen
- Please bring bottled water
- Please advise any particular dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Tour not suitable for infants under 5 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Gareth was an excellent tour guide. It was encouraging to meet a young positive Aboriginal role model in TJ and hear his ideas to move forward with Parks and with his people. Loved the whole tour.
Date of experience: May 2019
Small group experience travelling into the private lands of the Anangu people with Ken, son of senior traditional owner, Sammy Wilson who shared the knowledge and teachings of their people. Beautiful views of Uluru and Kata Tjutu with sunset. Highly recommended for those…
Date of experience: September 2019
Maika was our guide and Tom was our Anangu teacher. We drove over 100 km through the area, stopping and learning first hand the importance of the land and traditions. Felt very honored to be able to share this experience. Very impactful. A truly rewarding experience.
Nice afternoon tour with small group. Water available, and needed. Knowledgeable driver / tour guide and good value.
For those wishing a First Peoples experience, travelling with Sammy Wilson, senior traditional owner is a rich experience. When you participate it may be another of Sammy's family who accompanies you. Jesse, the SEIT guide was very accommodating @ enhanced our experience with…
1 Helpful vote
Response from KathyG526, Owner at Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset
Responded 13 Nov 2018
Hi Yvonne, We are so so so glad you enjoyed your experience on Sammy's Patji tour. Jessie and Sammy have a connection that really comes through in the tour too. Thank you, from Sammy, and SEIT, for taking the time to join this experience and leave your feedback for others to see. It is really appreciated and we can only hope your feedback will help others make the decision to join this tour too. Hope your the rest of your travels go well. Cheers
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: SEIT Outback Australia
The Guide Was Trying To Be Good.
I hate giving bad reviews. I love exploring the world and the folks that agree to be guides are to be respected for…
Wish I'd been told in advance or I would not have booked this
I'm not giving this a lower rating because (a) it's my own fault for booking the afternoon tour (I booked too late …
Must do tour in the Red Centre
Everything about this tour is amazing! From being picked up in the beast, great breakfast, beautiful sunrise and th…
A very pleasant morning
Really enjoyed our morning walk around Uluru. An easy flat walk with most surprisingly in the shade. Conner was a g…
Uluru sunrise and breakfast
Must do.. Sarah our guide was the best. The rock is just amazing. Sarah answered all our questions. Yummy breakfast…
A wonderful afternoon seeing a truly incredible part of this amazing country. Dan the van man, driver and tour gui…
A Good Introduction to Uluru
This is a no non-strenuous tour that provides a good introduction to Uluru. The weather can be hot and the bugs nu…
The trip was very exciting and interesting. A real adventure. Jerry shows us a lot of interesting places and plants…
We took the Sunrise Kata Tjuta Tour with John and Anke and the Uluru sunset tour with Erica. Both were great tours …
Don’t be conned
We assumed the tour would include the sunset spot. Apparently it would in conflict with their sunset tour so you ar…
We started the day with a private Sunrise and Breakfast tour at Kata Tjuta with just my wife and me are our incredi…
Sunset Tour Uluru
Ellie took two couples to see sunset at Uluru. She is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Uluru. She provided…
What a great tour guide Connor was professional,polite ,very funny and full of information.
Connor was our guide and kept up very entertained on the bus and during the walk,you could tell he was a subject ma…
We took both the sunset tour/hike at Uluru and the sunrise tour of Kata Juta. Both guides were extremely knowledge…
great tour Kata tjuta with breakfast
Great tour with very kind guide Sebastian, he was very kind, funny and full of interesting information.
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 866 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 427 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset
How much is Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset?
Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset price starts from US$210.79. Discover and book Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset on Tripadvisor
What is the Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset cancellation policy?
Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset?
Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset is hosted by SEIT Outback Australia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SEIT Outback Australia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset?
On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset on Tripadvisor