Pay only $195 nothing more to pay! If you're planning to be here during our Spring and Summer BOOK NOW so you don't miss out! All of our guides are local and live in the Blue Mountains. Other tour companies put you on the big coaches but we have small buses so your experience is very personal. See our Facebook site link below and see what others experience.
Details are below:
- Hotel pick up commences from 6am. Your exact time is confirmed the day prior to travel with your concierge or direct to your mobile or email address through viator. We can even pick up small groups from private addresses and air BnB locations
- We commence our journey by heading directly west to the Blue Mountains where you will see wild Kangaroos and do wombat tracking. During the day you will travel to historic sites within the Blue Mountains seeing Aboriginal historic places. You will be mesmerised by what you see at Scenic World when you travel the worlds steepest railway amongst other rides. You will get to see many Kangaroos and Koala's at Featherdale along with Crocodiles and all sorts of other amazing animals. In the Mountains your Aussie guide will show you the most stunning cliff faces and waterfalls and see the three sisters that have stood silently for millions of years.
- Lunch is provided and we like to support local businesses such as hotels who have great reputations for serving amazing food. Our goal is to give you a day that leaves you absolutely satisfied that you have seen it all in the beautiful Blue Mountains.
- Your journey ends with a guided ferry ride down the Parramatta river under the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge allowing you time then to explore the lights of Sydney.
- NB: Your guides are all very experienced and are all local, so they know the region well.
Once you finish your exciting Blue Mountains Day tour please remember that our greatest form of advertising and marketing is an endorsement from our customers. Please tell the world via your private social media sites and public forums such as Tripadvisor reviews letting everyone know about your experience. On Facebook please like and comment on our site www.facebook.com/bluemountainstoursaus
In advance, thanks for allowing us to be part of your exciting holiday/vacation to Sydney.