Tampere bus transfer and admission to award-winning Serlachius Museums
By Serlachius Museum Gosta
The Serlachius shuttle bus takes you on an unforgettable day trip to the award-winning Serlachius museums! A fascinating destination in the middle of nowhere, but only about an hour's drive from Tampere, you will be amazed by national art treasures, contemporary exhibitions, breathtaking architecture, beautiful lakeshore and the pure taste experiences of the Gösta restaurant. Get on the bus and let the adventure begin! Program: -At 10:50 a.m. departure from Tampere bus station (bus platform 2) or from Tampere train station (bus stop near the main door) at 11.05 a.m. - Arrive at 12.25 p.m. in the city of art Mänttä, Serlachius Museum Gösta - At 3.30 p.m. a shuttle bus will take you to the Serlachius Museum Gustaf (3 km). You can also spend the whole day in the Gösta Art Museum -At 5.20 p.m. departure from Serlachius Museum Gösta or Serlachius Museum Gustaf at 5.30 p.m. -At 6.45pm arrival at Tampere train or bus station at 6.50pm
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Swedish, English
- Return ticket with the Serlachius transport bus (Tampere-Mänttä / Serlachius-Tampere)
- Entry to both Serlachius museums
- Bicycle rental, Nordic walking sticks or rowing boats (in summer)
- Transport between the two museums and to other places in Mänttä
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Return details
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119357P4
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- *) Child seat on request
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tampere bus transfer and admission to award-winning Serlachius Museums?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tampere bus transfer and admission to award-winning Serlachius Museums on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tampere bus transfer and admission to award-winning Serlachius Museums?
- Tampere bus transfer and admission to award-winning Serlachius Museums price starts from ₱1,919.55. Discover and book Tampere bus transfer and admission to award-winning Serlachius Museums on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tampere bus transfer and admission to award-winning Serlachius Museums cancellation policy?
- Tampere bus transfer and admission to award-winning Serlachius Museums cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tampere bus transfer and admission to award-winning Serlachius Museums on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tampere bus transfer and admission to award-winning Serlachius Museums?
- Tampere bus transfer and admission to award-winning Serlachius Museums is hosted by Serlachius Museum Gosta. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Serlachius Museum Gosta on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tampere bus transfer and admission to award-winning Serlachius Museums on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119357P4
- StartSee departure details
- 1Serlachius Museum GostaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Serlachius Museum GustafStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The best sauna experience in Finland
If visited absolutely wonderful Art Sauna at Gösta museum. ,This is the place which gives you not only the best sau…
Amazing museum with high-scale restaurant
We arranged an exclusive private tour for the museum for oir group, followed by super delicious three course meal a…
Amazing Sauna and Avanto
I visited with my husband on this winter to the Taide Sauna and it was an incredible experience , the place is sup…
Beautiful museum and park
We visited this museum during the Banksy exhibition. Interesting collection of classic and modern art, definitely w…
Fine museums in the woods
The Gösta museum had a great Banksy exhibition in summwer 2021. The exhibits, the flow and the information boards o…
Another one ticked off my bucket list! Banksy! I never thought he would be shown in Finland... But I was wrong, for…
An art museum in the forests
An art museum in the middle of “forest Finland” by a lake, with an absolutely beautiful new wing and a functional o…
Spectacular museum in Finnish lakeside
Beautiful museum with excellent collection. Also customer service was wonderful from start to finish.
Serkachius museums are wonderful
The Banksy exhibition was marcellous. The museums in Mänttä-region are worth to visit. The surroundings are also be…
Great art experience
A great visit to see Banksy visual revolution plus the regular exhibition at Gösta Museum. A well organized exhibit…
Worth for a visit
Fantastic Banksy exhibition in Gösta, worth for a visit! I have visited many times and highly recommend also to tak…
Lovely visit to an extraordinary exhibition.
Amazing exhibition of Banksy and lovely dinner afterwards. We had pre booked tickets and we arrived just before our…
Well worth the trip
Great experience, amazing main “mansion” with the traditional exhibition and well curated special Banksy exhibition
Great day in Mänttä
One of the most interesting museum buildings in Finland. Great combination of old and new architecture. Enjoyable s…
A pearl of Finland, the nature and the art awaits for you.
3 h of riding was worth for a family who hates traveling, we’ll come again! Overnight is necessary I think.