View all photos (29)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Admire the UNESCO-listed Mont Saint-Michel from various angles on this fun hiking tour. While many travelers are just dropped off on the mount itself, you'll get to hike along the coast to Tombelaine Island. Your local guide will show you the way, and will tell you all about the history of this attraction, which is one of France's most famous.
- Departure times are dependent upon the tides
- Find local wildlife along the coastline
- Admire the beautiful views of Le Mont Saint-Michel
- A fun tour that's ideal for active travelers
50170 Mont Saint-Michel, France
Returns to original departure point
- Parking fees
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be in good physical condition to participate in this tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Having returned after a number of years to visit Le Mont, we found a completely new system for parking and travel to and from the attraction. The parking can best be described as a rip off. The signs will flash " free " parking and there are thousands of parking places. But that…
Date of experience: March 2013
DAY 1 of France begins in the western college town of Rennes, the capital city of this region. Starting from the tourism office in the center, surrounded by such old and quaint architecture, french sites/sounds/smells, our appetite for adventure is that of grumbling tummies. …
Date of experience: February 2013
A lovely location but very difficult to get there. Spent a week in the area staying near to Avranches. This is obviously a destination that so many people want to visit. Unfortunately the infrastructure of parking is a very long wat to Mont Saint Michel. Thre are not enough…
Date of experience: October 2012
Read 8 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Sport Evasion Mont Saint Michel - Day Tours
We had a great time during the tour provided by Stephane! Very knowledgeable tour guide and the mont saint michel a…
Abdul Rahman A00
Must be seen
Lovely historical place, must be seen, prepared to claim lots of steps round the mountain until you can get to the …
Makes for great pictures - a must see!
Be prepared to walk...a lot. The week we went there was a strike happening so many of the shuttles from the parkin…
Mont Saint Michel Abbey.
This place is simply magnificent and when you consider it dates back to the 10th. Century it is an awesome sight as…
- Sport Evasion Mont Saint Michel - Day Tours
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452