View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Dimaniyat Island is consider one of the most beautiful nature reserve in Oman that is located 70 KM west of Muscat (the capital) , it is considered from the Jewels of Oman You will be transferred from your location inside Muscat to the Marina ( Pick up from Any place or hotel in Muscat before Al Sieb Area ) Enjoy snorkeling in the island where we will take you to two different spots, where you can see turtles. If you are lucky you may see more as sharks, nemos , eels , corals, dolphins and different kind of colored fish . Also you will be able to enjoy the beauty of Muscat through the coastline view .
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ad Dimaniyat IslandsStop: 6 hours -The Dimaniyat Island is consider one of the most beautiful nature reserve in Oman that is located 70 KM west of Muscat (the capital) , it is considered from the Jewels of Oman You will be transferred from your location inside Muscat to the Marina ( Pick up from Any place or hotel in Muscat before Al Sieb Area ) Enjoy snorkeling in the island where we will take you to two different spots, where you can see turtles. If you are lucky you may see more as sharks, nemos , eels , corals, dolphins and different kind of colored fish . Also you will be able to enjoy the beauty of Muscat through the coastline view .Read more
- Dimaniyat island permits
- Transfer from and to your hotels or residency inside Muscat
- Supplement 15 USD for hotels in Al Sieb Area per person ( Min 2 )
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Lunch will be served as Lunch Box
- Unlimited soft drinks and water onboard
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- Trip subject to cancellation for weather conditions without prior notice .
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Oman Day Tours
I'm really happy that I choose this company because these 2 days of trips (Forts trip and Grand Canyon of Oman) wer…
Hospitality of Oman as it is
We contacted Basim one week before our trip, unfortunately he was busy at our dates, but he was always in contact w…
Excellent day with Moran
Had a great day and swa 4 sights in about 3.5 hours which was perfect . Our guide and driver was a young very knowl…
Great Omani Overview
Overall, through a half day sightseeing of Muscat and four out of town day trips, we had an excellent overview of …
Unfortunately our itinerary was changed due to situations . Whilst having cruised on the ship before we were a litt…
David S UK
Amazing 4 day tour incl Jebel Shams , Nizwa,mountain villages,wadi bani Khaled,overnight desert camp,Muscat etc. Fa…
Best tour guide in Oman (and perhaps the Middle East)
My wife and I also recently came back from a 7-day tour with Basim Al-Habsi. He was a fantatic tour guide and we re…
My guide, Qambar was incredible and I had a wonderful time on my trip. He was extremely knowledgeable, a great conv…
Loved The Tour! Great Shore Excursion!
We really enjoyed the city of Muscat. Our guide was on time, friendly and very patient with all of our questions. T…
Jebel Shams and Wadi Al Shab day tours
The whole trip to Oman was fabulous, we would recommend the country and Oman Day Trips to anyone and had one of the…
Like in a movie set!
I love visiting historical places, travelling to this Souq, it is also travelling in time. It has many different s…
Grand Canyon of Oman
It was beautiful but it was a long way to go from the port and we barely made it back to the ship in time at the en…
Great expirience with Sharif
More than any expectations cultural city tour in Doha Qatar with Sharif Massouh was extraordinary expirience. High …
A most enjoyable few days in Oman
We were absolutely delighted with the two tours that we took with Oman Day Tours. Khalded, our guide was brilliant,…
We came in on a cruise ship and chose the half day Dhow cruise in Khasab. Communication with Oman Day tours was aw…
- Duration: 5–6 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
More options from Oman Day Tours
Ports of Call Tours
from $171.00* $180.00