Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byBergenhus Fortress
Bergen, Bergen, Hordaland, Western Norway
- Port pickup as ships arrive in Bergen or your hotel
- Transport by private Minivans (7 seaters) to access unexplored areas
- Special Notice: Due to Norwegian legislation, this tour includes payment for a overnight stay in a tent at our remote island in the Osterfjord. Notice that you dont need to utilize this, as this is solely to comply with the outdated Norwegian transportation law. In case you DO want to utilize this part of the tour, please notify the local supplier at the time of booking and a tent wil be provided for your use. A 1500 USD security deposit must be paid for the tent. You will have to put up the tent yourself and make your way to the island on your own!
- The listed price does not include a EUR 80 / USD 100 facility fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. Fee is pr group/car
- Entrance fees - Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this trip, and wheelchair is available for seniors
- A maximum of 6 people per car / 12 per booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Norway Fjord Travel
No Response - buyer beware - took refund and now nothing.
Booked this trip with a 50% deposit in January. Due to the pandemic, we are not trying to cancel but move the tour…
Great tour between Bergen, Geilo, and Oslo
Norway Fjord Travel provided us with a great six day tour in Bergen, Geilo, and Olso. We added this on to a prior …
Trying for over 6 weeks to get a refund and not receiving any communication
I booked in February for myself and my son, and at A$1200, it was the most expensive part of our trip to Norway. I …
Just an amazing and hassle free day
We were picked up directly at our hotel by the Guide and soon got out of town by a comfortable 6 seater Mercedes wh…
Wonderful Fjords and majestic mountains
Namaste from India! Last year me and my three girlfriends had a wonderful private tour to Flam. We have never seen …
Fjords, Mountains and 800 years old Stave Church
Last year, we had the best tour ever :), we had a wonderful time (I, my wife, and our eight years old daughter). We…
Tromso, northern lights & Arctic Coast tour
Tromso, Northern Lights and Arctic Coast Trip 8 days We had a brilliant, amazing time we had in Norway last week. T…
Here is the review: We are a family of four that wanted to make one of our days while in Norway unique and decided…
Hurtigurten Cruise, Trondheim to Bergen.
The Cruise was very enjoyable and well organised. The meals were excellent and the service very attentive. It is ex…
Very beautiful and unique experience, with pleasant company, it is a very beautiful route and I recommend it of cou…
A Highlight Experience
This was such a great experience to get out to see the fjords up close. We loved it and our pilot was the best. S…
Spectacular road trip from Oslo to Bergen
My wife and I have been fortunate enough to travel quite often and we feel that our trip in Scandinavia particularl…
Our trip with Bjorn was a great one! We really enjoyed it and we made fantastic memories of our time on the tour. …
Bergen to Oslo - specially organised
Bjorn and Hanne specially designed a trip for our family including our autistic son Alexander - they were perfect h…
Enjoy a visit alone in the Fjords !
We had an extraordinary family experience. Our visit was very authentic thanks to Bjorn's explanations.It was great…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Private Sightseeing Tours
from PHP 10,042.78*
Popular: Booked by 113 travelers!
from PHP 40,732.76*
Popular: Booked by 256 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cruise Special: 6 hour Fjordcruise & round trip to Skjerjehamn
Which attractions will I visit with Cruise Special: 6 hour Fjordcruise & round trip to Skjerjehamn?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cruise Special: 6 hour Fjordcruise & round trip to Skjerjehamn on Tripadvisor
How much is Cruise Special: 6 hour Fjordcruise & round trip to Skjerjehamn?
Cruise Special: 6 hour Fjordcruise & round trip to Skjerjehamn price starts from ₱28,328.83. Discover and book Cruise Special: 6 hour Fjordcruise & round trip to Skjerjehamn on Tripadvisor
What is the Cruise Special: 6 hour Fjordcruise & round trip to Skjerjehamn cancellation policy?
Cruise Special: 6 hour Fjordcruise & round trip to Skjerjehamn cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Cruise Special: 6 hour Fjordcruise & round trip to Skjerjehamn on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Cruise Special: 6 hour Fjordcruise & round trip to Skjerjehamn?
Cruise Special: 6 hour Fjordcruise & round trip to Skjerjehamn is hosted by Norway Fjord Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Norway Fjord Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cruise Special: 6 hour Fjordcruise & round trip to Skjerjehamn on Tripadvisor