Reserve Now & Pay Later
Golden Ride Rentals 3 & Half Hour Safari ( From Paphos)
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (9)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Tour Begins From Paphos!!! The 3.5 hour safari allows you to experience more of off-road riding. You can choose quad bikes, buggies or Enduro bikes. 3.5 hour route • Please arrive at least 20 minutes earlier to fill in and sign the paperwork, and familiarize yourself with the bikes. • We start our route near the famous Coral Bay beach of Pegeia, carry on towards the shipwreck, sea caves and then enjoy quiet winding roads through the banana plantations towards St George’s church and marina before continuing down into Akamas Nature Reserve. • In Akamas, all riding is off-road. • Here, we visit Lara beach, which is famous as the turtle nesting grounds – here we have time for an invigorating swim. Our next stop is a small café for some refreshments set in a picturesque landscape between the sea and the mountains. • We then proceed to Adonis Bath (the entrance fee is EUR 7), which entails about 30 minutes of off-road driving.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Coral BayStop: 3 hours -Pegeia Pegeia is situated mainly on the steep slopes of the coastal hills inland from Coral Bay, at the southern end of the Akamas Peninsula. The origin of the name Pegeia is said to derive from the Latin word Baia (Bay). The village itself was first settled by Venetians, during the Venetian Domination of Cyprus (1489-1570). Shipwreck EDRO III The Sierra Leone-flagged EDRO III ran aground on 8 September 2011 in heavy seas, during a voyage to Rhodes with a cargo of plasterboard. At the time of the accident, the ship had nine crew members – seven Albanians and two Egyptians. The crew were rescued and airlifted to safety. The EDRO III weighs about 2.5 tons and is over 80 meters in length. Embarking on the ship is no longer permitted as it is dangerous. Sea Caves The area boasts caves, as well as spectacular rock formations, which have taken thousands of years to form. Earlier, when the human presence was less prominent, there were seals (Monachus monachus) inhabiting the caves, which added to the popularity of the area among the sightseers. St George (Agios Georgios) In this area, between 1952 and 1955, the Department of Antiquities of Cyprus excavated three Early Christian basilicas and a bath, all dated to the 6th century AD. The settlement was probably a port of call for the ships that transported grain from Egypt to Constantinople. The archaeological site next to St George’s is considered to be the most significant early Byzantine site in Cyprus. Off of the coast lies Yeronisos Island (Holy Island) that is supposed to have been part of the mainland at some point. The archaeological findings have shown three major periods of settlement: Chalcolitic, Hellenistic and Early Byzantine. There is a church you can visit, as well as catacombs, which are thought to have belonged to the earlier version of it, as well as a little scenic marina adding to the charm and the spectacular view of St George’s. Lara Bay Akamas is the last large unspoiled coastal area remaining in Cyprus and one of the very few important sea turtle nesting grounds in the Mediterranean. Both the Loggerhead Turtle (Caretta-caretta) and the rarer Green Turtle (Chelonia mydas) nest in Turtle Bay; the latter depends on the Akamas beaches for its very survival in this region. The IUCN (International Union for the Conservation of Nature) lists Loggerheads as “vulnerable” and Green Turtles as an “endangered species”. According to the IUCN, the annual number of Green Turtle nesting females in the entire Mediterranean could be as low as 325-375. From end of May to September, you can see the nests that are protected by little enclosures. In 1989 the Lara coastal region and adjacent sea was declared into a Protected Area. We explain more about the turtles as well while we are here.Read more
You'll end at
See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Cyprus Excursions
Nice tour of the Cyprus mountains
Nice tour. They cover all the things mentioned in the description. The only disappointment was Lefkara. It's a beau…
We were very well looked after throughout. Well organised, leisurely tour with a guide who was extremely knowledgea…
Great zoo not overly big but got lots of animals Great interaction with baby tiger cub £20 euros and fed the giraf…
Best zoo experience!
The entry was quite pricy but I forgot about it when I saw an elephant playing football by himself and a little tig…
Completely wast of money and time, the Limassol driver Christos completely lied to us me and my wife waited at Tomb…
We thought it would be a nice way to see Paphos and it was. Didn't get off bus but enjoyed the tour and commentary.
Very good but quite a tiring day
The views were fantastic and the restaurant we stopped at was very good, clean and friendly. It’s a lot cooler in t…
Paphos Hop on Hop off trip
I already sent a review regarding the disastrous trip 6 of us took with the Hop on Hop off bus we took in Paphos wi…
Initially had difficulty locating the bus as confused with Paphos tours. Driver was extra helpful and pickup times …
Used the sightseeing bus back in May when we came as a couple and again today with our grandson who managed to brea…
Great all around entertainment!
Great show, well choreographed water fountains with music and a laser show, followed by volcano eruption. My 11 yea…
Really great trip. Highly recommend if you have kids. Loads of activities and Captain Jack and Pirate Suzie are bri…
Waste of money I don’t recommend it is more like for kids they going very slow and the tour guy is not friendly and…
Waste of time and money for us
Used this service because we have used this type of thing in other cities and we thought it would be a good way of …
Confusing and unreliable service !
After being contacted by the City Sight Seeing tour company; I am informed this May apply to this hop on/ hop off s…
- Duration: 3–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Popular: Booked by 152 travelers!