Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See world-famous sights like the Rock Church and Uspenski Cathedral, plus hidden gems such as the Chapel of Silence, on this private walking tour of Helsinki. The Finnish language can be daunting to non-speakers, so avoid the hassle of deciphering street signs by leaving navigation to your guide. A choice of morning or afternoon departure adds flexibility, while a private guide means plenty of personal attention.
- View Helsinki’s highlights on a private walking tour
- Delve deeper into the city’s past and present, and get local tips from a guide
- See a mix of must-see highlights and lesser-known hidden gems
- Great overview for first-time visitors or those short on time
What to Expect
Book your preferred departure option and meet your private guide in central Helsinki. Then, set off to view the elegant city’s sights. Start with the landmarks of Senate Square, listening as your guide sheds light on Helsinki’s past, tells stories of modern-day city life, and shares insider tips on places to go, shop, and eat. View the green-and-gold-domed Russian Orthodox Uspenski Cathedral and take in the contemporary architecture of the Kiasma Modern Art Museum. Then pass the Kamppi Center and admire the Chapel of Silence—a rounded timber sanctuary designed for quiet contemplation. Next, visit a market for refreshments (own expense) and continue to the Temppeliaukio Church, better known as the Rock Church. Explore inside (own expense) the unique structure, quarried from natural rock in the 1960s, before your tour finishes.
Narinkka, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Returns to original departure point
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to the Temppeliaukio Church
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Maria is an excellent and knowledgeable guide Who knows Helsinki well. She gave us a great introduction to the city that was not the cheapest though was one of the best city tours I have been on. She was able to build the tour round what we wanted to see and added in some must…
Date of experience: September 2019
Great walk! Great guide! Great city! Very informative and entertaining! Worth doing. Maria was the best!
Date of experience: August 2019
We - the grandparents - had a challenge because our grandkids are 6 to 15 years old. Emil did a remarkable job engaging all kids including running backwards to motivate the 6 year old plus finding a suitable children focused shelter when raining. In addition Emil made sure he…
Our group of 8 had Matti for our guide for our walking tour of Helsinki. He did a great job taking us around to all of the "must sees" in Helsinki and telling us about Helsinki's history. Especially enjoyed seeing the train station as its architect was the father of the…
Date of experience: September 2018
My friends and I were in Helsinki only for a day, and we decided to take a walking tour, which was the best decision ever! Our guide was Emil, and he was great! He gave us a lot of information about the town, about its history, it wouldn't be the same if we were just walking…
Date of experience: July 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Happy Guide Helsinki
We spent most of our time in shops, although we had expected more emphasis on buildings, furniture, and other forms…
Private Non-Touristic Tour
We booked a private walking tour (non touristic) 3 hours through Helsinki. It was absolutely perfect!! Maria is a y…
Very good experience
We had a short time in Helsinki and wanted an overview of the city. It was a really good choice to book a 3-hour w…
Great, entertaining private day tour in wintery helsinki
I had a couple of days in cold helsinki and wanted to see and do as much as possible in a day. I very conveniently…
Amazing way getting to know Helsinki
We had an excellent day seeing Helsinki with a local guide. Elim was very open about the history and culture of Fi…
Very good tour with Joonas
This was a very worthwhile tour even though it is quite expensive. It was just me and the guide Joonas. He was very…
Fabulous bike tour!
Our guides, Maria and Emil were awesome! We loved their passion of sharing lots of information about Helsinki, as w…
Lots of fun, even in the rain
We are in our mid- seventies and this was a wonderful way to see Helsinki and learn a lot about it. The primary gu…
Great Bike Tour of Helsinki
Oceania cruise ship provided a complimentary shuttle bus to market square, but we still had to walk about 12 minute…
Good food with local insight!
This is a great tour that takes you through different parts of the city while getting to sample various foods with …
Great way to see Helsinki!
4 of us joined a bike tour with Jonah as our guide. He was very thorough and went out of his way to accommodate us…
Great City, Great Country
You have to see this place. It is so special to visit and you will be surprised of how nice the people is. Highly r…
Helsinki by Bike is fun
We were in Helsinki for a day on a cruise and wanted to see the key sites without riding around in a bus. Our guid…
Great tour with delicious stops :)
Our guide Karri very knowledgeable, interesting and passionate about Finland and its food. It was a delightful wand…
The Ultimate Helsinki
We couldn't imagine a better or more enjoyable way to experience Helsinki life,culture, art,history and beautiful c…
- Helsinki Cathedral, Senate Square, and 2 more
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 11,693.30*
Popular: Booked by 241 travelers!
from PHP 1,449.99*
Popular: Booked by 1,081 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Happy Helsinki Walking Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Happy Helsinki Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Happy Helsinki Walking Tour price starts from ₱12,410.56. Discover and book Happy Helsinki Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Happy Helsinki Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Happy Helsinki Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Happy Helsinki Walking Tour is hosted by Happy Guide Helsinki. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Happy Guide Helsinki on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Happy Helsinki Walking Tour on Tripadvisor