- 8-hour comprehensive tour of Copenhagen
- Explore on foot, by bike, and by boat
- See the Copenhagen waterfront, the Little Mermaid Statue, and Europe's longest pedestrian shopping street
- Pedal through Copenhagen as a local
- Small group of 10 participants or fewer ensures personalized attention
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide and start exploring Europe's longest pedestrian shopping street, Strøget. Pause at many of the city's most famous sights, as well as some hidden gems like lesser-known churches and secret gardens. Your next mode of transportation is a canal cruise, which will glide down the city's canals and allow you a great view of the waterfront. Cruise past landmarks such as the famous Little Mermaid statue, the Opera House, and the Danish Royal Palace. Back on land, you'll get fitted with a bike for a ride outside the confines of the well-trodden city center. Your 8-hour tour ends back in center city Copenhagen.