Royalty Wine Tour with Santorinian Tastes
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You will have the impression that the past is unfolding ahead walking around the paths and very well maintained buildings.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SantoriniStop: 8 hours -Our licensed guide will give you the chance to discover the prehistoric town which destroyed by the huge eruption of 1612BC. You will have the impression that the past is unfolding ahead walking around the paths and very well maintained buildings. Wine tour at Boutaris, Gavalas. Which are two of the most experience wineries where the modern and traditional combined to an amazing result. You will be able to explore the vineyards and the cellars as well. You will have the chance to prepare local delicacies at Aroma Avlis Restaurant, with an expertise Chef and at the end of the tour you will enjoy your handmade meal combine with local wines from the winery Artemis Karamolegos after your wine tour.Read more
- Transfers from/to hotel or a near location
- Wine Tasting
- Tips and individual expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: ROYALTY ESCAPES
Would book again Everything was excellent. Barcelona is marvelous and Andorra fantastic! We are coming again this y…
Amazing service-highly recommended We took the Santorini 3 days cruise and were completely amazed of how well organ…
Barcelona from Crete in September
It was a really beautiful experience with excelent choises and service. I recommend them without doubt. Thank you r…
No show. Don’t book with them!!
I booked this tour about two months in advance and received my voucher a few weeks before for leaving for Greece. …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Popular: Booked by 113 travelers!