View all photos (25)
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Welcome with us to discover the new Stadium of Sport Lisbon Benfica. This Stadium was inaugurated on October 25, 2003. It was erected according to the most innovative principles and techniques for the construction of modern stadiums and meets the most demanding safety standards and recommendations of FIFA and UEFA. VIP ring with more than 7,000 special seats either for its location or for the type of high comfort chairs and other associated benefits 65,000 seats and covered 156 cabins 2 giant screens visible from anywhere in the stadium 3 underground floors
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Estadio do Sport Lisboa e BenficaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedCome with us and discover one of the strong history of sport in Portugal. Ever since its foundation in 1904 Sport Lisbon and Benfica has produced and reunited a large heritage collection predominantly made up of: the trophies of the several competitions competed in different sports within the Club; offers of other clubs and institutions; and members, former athletes and directors' donations. Aware that the preservation of its cultural and heritage collection also indicates the preservation of the Club's true identity, When you visit the Stadium and Benfica Museum - Cosme Damião, you go to discover par excellence the communication tool of the Club's cultural collection, and the project's most prominent part. However the mission and goals of the Cultural Heritage Direction can only be possible with the combined efforts of its five composing areas: the Storage, Conservation and Restoration Department, the Documentation and Information Center, the Production Department and the Mediation and Educational Services. It will be for if you make an unforgettable experience.Read more
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Estadio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Professional and well organised
Great atmosphere and awesome experience. Recommend to everybody who wants to visit Portugal. Everything was perfect…
Best Horseback and Overall Tour no question
I have done horseback riding in several countries and this was the best for several reasons, and I will just say a …
Ruy was fantastic - it was a great learning experience as well as being a lot of fun. Couldn't recommend more highl…
excellente service ;-)
friendliness, warmth, availability, profound knowledge of the region and not only and leads us to have unique exper…
Portugal = Paulo
This was my first time to Lisbon and also first time horse riding..was absolutely a “ah-ha” moment for me.. coming …
Paulo is Portugal's best!
We had 6 days in Portugal and wanted to see as much as we could in that time. Friends suggested we contact Paulo a…
Absolutely wonderful week !
This was a special vacation for my sister and I as we took our 84 year old mother to Lisbon and Fatima. A dream tri…
We had a 10 day trip to Portugal and it was truly amazing! We've seen so many things: castles, churches, monastery,…
Professional, well organized, friendly & nice!
We had an amazing heli ride with 3 helicopters up in the air simultaneously! It was all very well organized and you…
Fast & efficient. Excelente service provider. For work and leisure. Serious and warm welcome. Thanks Paulo for a…
Coincidence or serendipity? Wine tasting tour Setubal area with Paolo Baptista
Our original day tour with another operator was overbooked and so we met Paolo. It was the best personal wine tour …
Even in the rain, Paulo shone!
We booked a city tour with Paulo in Lisbon, since we knew we had some time after flying in before we could check in…
Truly a dream come true!
I cannot imagine a better way to see the beautiful country of Portugal than with Paulo Baptista and PORTAexpresso. …
Great Service and amazing trip
i would like to thank Mr Paulo for the great service and beautiful program for the trips it is the best way to vis…
Best way to see Portugal
Paulo was amazing. We overslept and he waited 30 minutes for us past the pick up time. The horse back riding trip w…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,196 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 19,028 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Stadium of Benfica Experience and Museum Visiting
What time does Stadium of Benfica Experience and Museum Visiting start?
Stadium of Benfica Experience and Museum Visiting will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Stadium of Benfica Experience and Museum Visiting on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Stadium of Benfica Experience and Museum Visiting?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Stadium of Benfica Experience and Museum Visiting on Tripadvisor
How much is Stadium of Benfica Experience and Museum Visiting?
Stadium of Benfica Experience and Museum Visiting price starts from US$122.67. Discover and book Stadium of Benfica Experience and Museum Visiting on Tripadvisor
What is the Stadium of Benfica Experience and Museum Visiting cancellation policy?
Stadium of Benfica Experience and Museum Visiting cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Stadium of Benfica Experience and Museum Visiting on Tripadvisor