- Private full-day tour to Sintra and Cascais;
- Flexible tour guide that will customize the tour along the day to meet your needs;
- Receive undivided attention from your tour guideVisit some of the most famous palaces in Sintra, former summer residences of Portuguese aristocracy;
- Enjoy some free time to explore the medieval town of Sintra;
- Visit the western most point: Cabo do Roca;
- Pass by the resort town of Cascais.
What You Can Expect
Your tour will start with the medieval village of Sintra and visit one of many 19th century palaces, of your choice, constructed by Royal family.You are going to have some free time at the village where you can taste the famous pastries: Queijadas de Sintra e Travesseiros. Your tour guide is going to pick you up and continue the tour driving through the natural park of Sintra to the westernmost point of continental Europe: Cabo da Roca. On your way back to Lisbon we're taking the coastal road, passing Guincho Beach and Cascais.Drop off at your hotel or where is more conveniente to you.
After this amazing day you we’ll travel back to Lisbon to the agreed drop-off point.
Please note that this description is just suggestions of places to visit. Since it’s a private tour, the itinerary will be designed according to your preferences and the tour length.
We highlight that our tours are private (just you and us) and our Mercedes vehicles are very comfortable with wi-fi and bottled water on board. It’s also important to let you know that our tours are done with a guide/driver very well prepare to add valuable information about the visited places and about Portugal in general.
It's also important to inform that our local guide will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel, airport, cruise terminal or other meeting point.
Please note that entrance fees are not included.