Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (24)
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Into The Wild Azores ToursStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedSpend the day in the wilderness of Furnas Valley, giving you the chance to discover also Vila Franca do Campo, the first city of São Miguel. Enjoy also the thermal baths of Poça da Beija ( Fees excluded ) in a unique tropical atmosphere. -Tour itinerary Furnas / Hot Springs (optional), Full Day -Viewpoint Pisão -Islet (View from Vila Franca) -Ermida da Nossa Senhora da Paz (Vila Franca) -Lagoa das Furnas (Furnas, Vila da Povoação) -Caldeiras das Furnas (Furnas, Vila da Povoação) -Terra Nosta (opcional) (Furnas, Vila da Povoação) -Poça da Dona Beija Thermal bath (opcional) (Furnas, Vila da Povoação) -View Point Pico do Ferro (Furnas, Vila da Povoação) -Visit Tea factory of Gorreana (Ribeira Grande) -Viewpoint Sta IriaRead more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour escort/host
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Into The Wild Azores Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I was a little bit hesitant about buying booking through Into The Wild as they weren’t on the official Azores website BUT I am so glad that I did. I was only in São Miguel for 4 days so I wanted to see as much as I could. However, I visited mid March and while I was there…
Date of experience: March 2020
I really enjoyed his tours and the beautiful places that he showed me. really a must. he does his job with a lot of love and passion and he does everything to show you the best, everything to give you a nice day. and he know everything about the island. thanks for te nice days !
Date of experience: September 2019
We had an amazing day with Bruno on the Furnas Hot Springs Full Day Tour. He was very knowledgeable on all the places he took us and very patiently answered our many questions. The tour included a typical Furnas stew for lunch along with your choice of drinks. We chose some vino…
Date of experience: July 2019
My friend and I had sadly only one day to view Ponta Delgada and Bruno made every minute worthwhile. He has an excellent knowledge of the island and the surrounding islands, makes the trip fun and I can’t praise him enough! From tea plantations, amazing views, thermal spring…
Had a fantastic tour of Furnas with Bruno today. He picked us up from the hotel and took us to some amazing places, including the hot springs, thermal baths and the tea plantation. Along the way we stopped off to visit different locations for some magnificent views of the…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Into The Wild Azores Tours
Best night tour with Bruno
Our tour guide Bruno was amazing! Incredibly knowledgeable about the history of the island and extremely friendly. …
Bruno is amazing!
My friend and I chose to visit Sao Miguel for a week and our tour with Bruno was one of our favourite and most memo…
Amazing evening with the best local guide
This as one of the best experiences I have been on. Our guide Bruno was very professional, open and friendly. We fe…
Fun at Furnas
We had a wonderful time. Bruno was great fun and very informative. The various caldera were fascinating, the food w…
Wonderful evening with Bruno
It was a magical evening. Bruno picked us up at our hotel and we drove to Furnas for an amazing meal of traditiona…
Great way to start our trip in Sao Miguel.
What a great way to start our holiday. Bruno was very accomadating and was lovely. Where we had dinner was deliciou…
Dinner/Thermal Bath -Amazing
This was the best way to start our week on Sao Miguel Island!.. Bruno was an excellent host and made all 8 of us we…
Perfect way to start a holiday!
We went on this tour on the evening of our arrival in the Azores, and it was a great introduction to the Island of …
Professional and well-organized
The tour included the right balance of history with time to enjoy the hot springs and sights along the way. The di…
What an amazing night... the perfect way to experience local cuisine and relax in a wonderfull Eviroment. Couldnt t…
It was a wonderful experience and would strongly recommend to others! Dinner was very nice and plenty of food.
Highly recommend Paulo!!!!!!! He is amazing. Offers history of the Azores and is full of great tips and tidbits!!!…
Furnas half day trip
Just a perfect trip - Bruno was so helpful. patient and considerate. He is a wonderful and informative tour leader.…
Fantastic Tour and Guide
We were 3 couples off the cruise ship Norwegian Pearl. Had a wonderful day and highly recommend. Lunch was an uniqu…
A well run tour is a blessing!
Our tour director was Bruno. He is an intelligent young man, patient, courteous and an all around nice guy. If yo…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,376 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,632 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Furnas Hot Springs Full-day Tour
How much is Furnas Hot Springs Full-day Tour?
Furnas Hot Springs Full-day Tour price starts from US$68.95. Discover and book Furnas Hot Springs Full-day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Furnas Hot Springs Full-day Tour cancellation policy?
Furnas Hot Springs Full-day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Furnas Hot Springs Full-day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Furnas Hot Springs Full-day Tour?
Furnas Hot Springs Full-day Tour is hosted by Into The Wild Azores Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Into The Wild Azores Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Furnas Hot Springs Full-day Tour on Tripadvisor