View all photos (25)
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 15)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
It’s as easy to be overwhelmed by Florence as it’s hard to pick what to see first. Take the strain out of planning and cover key Florence highlights in just half a day on this personalized private tour led by a local art historian guide. With skip-the-line access to Michelangelo’s 'David,' it’s perfect for families or small groups.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Galleria dell'AccademiaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Piazza della SignoriaStop: 30 minutes -See details
See Important Information for details
- Discover Florence at a pace that suits you on this intimate private tour
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Michelangelo’s original 'David' sculpture and traveler pickup
- Drink in Florence’s art, history, and culture with an art historian guide
- Explore the historic center, bohemian Oltrarno, and fashionable Tornabuoni
What to Expect
From your central Florence hotel, walk with your guide to your first stop, the Piazza della Repubblica, site of the original Roman forum. From here, walk to the Piazza della Signoria, admire the sculptures, and stroll to the Ponte Vecchio, the city’s most famous bridge. After viewing the splendid Palazzo Pitti, once home to the rulers of Florence, amble through bohemian Oltrarno, with its artists’ workshops and cafés. Cross the river to Via Tornabuoni with its covetable designers, Palazzo Strozzi, and, of course, the Florence Cathedral (Duomo). Skipping the line is not an option here, so decide with your guide whether to visit or not on the day. Finally, stroll to the Accademia Gallery (tickets not included), walk past the long line, and head straight to Michelangelo’s masterpiece, 'David.' Your guide explains the secrets of the sculpture and the master’s unfinished 'Prisoners' before you end your tour outside the gallery.
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up when this is central located
- Tickets to Accademia are NOT INCLUDED, we book skip the line tickets that you will pay on the spot
- Entrance to Cathedral is free but there are no lines which we can't skip
- taxi and transportation used to get to the city center in case your hotel is out of the city historical center
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Every first Sunday of the month tickets reservation is not possible in all the state museums in Italy
- Lines at the entrance of the Cathedral can be very long and there is no possible way to skip them so the guide will decide with you at the moment what you want to do according to the time you have at disposal.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Italian Vista Travel
Brixham, United Kingdom31
Extremely helpful company who organised the tour to accommodate our wishes. Our guide Piera was both knowledgeable…
Amazing tour! No waiting in lines and our guide was so knowledgeable!
There were six of us on this tour, all friends and travelling together to Italy. We wanted a private tour with…
Our guide Laura was the best! She was incredibly knowledgeable about each site and was a great speaker. The tour…
Skip-the-Line Florence Highlights and David Walking Tour
A lovely tour through the key sights around Florence, including some hidden gems along the way. Our guide was…
Florence tour was fantastic!
Our tour guide was both knowledgeable and showed sincere care for her city of Florence. She went up and beyond to…
Florence walking tour
Caterina lead our walking tour which ended at The Academia and David. She was one of the best guides we’ve had,…
Bellville, South Africa60
Florence Walking Tour with Galleria dell'Accademia (David) & Uffizi Gallery
Great tour again with The Tour Guy! Did both the morning & afternoon tour which is rather exhausting but…
An Absolute Must - Great Company!
Me, my wife and daughter (age 21) had a great private tour with Rossana. I strongly recommend having a private…
Going to Italy - let Italian Vista Travel plan your trip!
We had the most amazing trip to Italy on April 2019 with a tour of various places such as Rome, Florence, Tuscany…
I’m normally a sceptic of guided tours. I often find them too long and filled with granular detail that is of…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071