Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (92)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See highlights of Venice in just 3 hours, from hidden history to the opulent architecture of St. Mark's Square. It's easy to get lost in the city’s maze-like backstreets, but a guide leads you expertly to landmarks like Marco Polo’s house, Rialto Bridge, and Bovolo staircase. You’ll also access Venice’s two most popular landmarks without the wait on skip-the-line tours of the Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica.
- Explore the most charming and historic part of Venice on a walking tour
- See one of Venice's new star attractions, the luxury galleria T Fondaco dei Tedeschi
- Learn the backstory behind the Renaissance art inside the Doge’s Palace
- Save time with skip-the-line access to both the Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica
Riva degli Schiavoni, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Large bags and rucksacks are also not allowed inside St Mark's Basilica.
- In case of high tides or religious ceremonies preventing access to the interior of the Basilica, an extended tour of the outside of the basilica will be given instead.
- The Doge’s Palace may also occasionally be closed to the public due to strikes, exceptional closures, state visits, or other special occasions. In that event, a possible alternative may be the Correr Museum in St. Mark’s Square with the Imperial Rooms and Venetian Collection. Entrance included in the Doge’s Palace ticket.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Antonio is amazing (and very patient with wild three-year-old boy running all over the place)!! He is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain in detail the history and importance of each landmark and site. Being a local, he has extra insight I highly recommend this…
Date of experience: July 2020
Response from Antonio B, Owner at Venice Deluxe Tour
Responded 6 days ago
Thank you so much for your kind words. Your child was a ray of sunshine in what would otherwise be a pretty bleak scenario, and I hope this will be only the first of your visits to Venice.
We came into Venice not anticipating what an amazing tour experience we would have with Antonio. His casual elegance made us enjoy the tour even more. With a four person family on the tour, we were able to ask easily ask questions and dig deeper into the heart of Venice.…
Date of experience: December 2019
This tour was one of the most memorable things to do in Venice, especially on a tight schedule! We got to learn history, see landmarks we couldn’t have appreciated otherwise, and feel like special guests of a true Venetian, Antonio. He spoke ten languages and made everyone in…
Antonio is very knowledgeable, charismatic, humorous and charming. It was a great joy having him as our tour guide.
Antonio was an informative guide with a wealth of knowledge providing use with an experience we would never had with out his expertise. We would thoroughly recommend this tour if you are visiting Venice.
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Venice Deluxe Tour
Venetian Guide everyone is talking about!
Truly an interesting, knowledgeable and engaging man whose passion for his home made our time with him very enjoyab…
Yo, yo Antonio! Unbeatable experience of Venice and worth every penny.
Many people poo-poo the idea of a guide. But until you've tried Antonio - don't knock it. Having booked the guide a…
- Venice Deluxe Tour
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 18,083 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 4,890 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 57,873 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 14,108 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,023 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Venice Deluxe Tour
What time does Venice Deluxe Tour start?
Venice Deluxe Tour will start at 11:15 AM. Discover and book Venice Deluxe Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Venice Deluxe Tour?
Venice Deluxe Tour price starts from US$123.19. Discover and book Venice Deluxe Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Venice Deluxe Tour cancellation policy?
Venice Deluxe Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Venice Deluxe Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Venice Deluxe Tour?
Venice Deluxe Tour is hosted by Venice Deluxe Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Venice Deluxe Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Venice Deluxe Tour on Tripadvisor