This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atTorre dell'OrologioP.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, ItalyDeparture Point: St Mark's Square, Venice Address: Under the Clock Tower (please note that it's NOT the Bell Tower) in St. Mark's Square.See address & details
- Pass byCanal GrandePiazza San MarcoBasilica di San MarcoTeatro La FeniceBasilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo (San Zanipolo)Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa
- You'll end atTorre dell'OrologioP.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, ItalyDeparture Point: St Mark's Square, Venice Address: Under the Clock Tower (please note that it's NOT the Bell Tower) in St. Mark's Square.See address & details
Torre dell'Orologio, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Guided walking tour
- Gondola ride
- Skip the Line access and guided visit to St Mark’s Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Commentary/guide during the gondola ride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note this is a combo tour including 3 single tours.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is bilingual, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed. Non explanations are provided during the gondola ride.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- The gondola ride might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the tour departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
- In cases of religious ceremonies or exceptionally high tides, access to St Mark s Basilica may not be permitted.
- To visit St Mark s Basilica it is necessary to dress appropriately (no shorts or vest or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- Only for the waking tour and guided visit. Explanations during the gondola ride are not provided.
- From November 1st to March 31st: Bilingual Tour (explanations during the guided visit are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed). English: from Monday to Saturday; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday.
- From April 1st to October 31st: English: from Monday to Saturday; Spanish: from Monday to Saturday; French: from Monday to Saturday; German: from Monday to Saturday; Italian: Saturday.
- A gondola can host up to 6 people, thus if your reservation includes more than 6 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or rather you will enjoy different gondolas.
- This is a collective tour, so there might be other people enjoying your same gondola. In this case people belonging to your reservation can be divided into different gondolas.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 13 more reviews on Viator
This was a fun tour! It ran on time and was very well organized. The Basilica was amazing and we had such a great guide! She was extremely knowledgeable and we learned alot about the history. The gondola ride was great too, but I'm not sure I realized that we would be on a…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
A very relaxing day
Very nice and relaxed trip! Definitely recommend for a chilled day out, with lots to see. Very picturesque destinat…
I paid for 2 tickets for the vaparetto and the code sent to me wasn't valid. I had to purchase 2 more tickets at th…
Lovely day - good value - highly recommended
Really enjoyed our trip. The crew and guide were really friendly and we thought the commentary as we went along on …
This tour offered by "Get Your Guide" was a complete travesty. The basilica of St Marks was already closed but they…
Shuttle from airport to Venice
The water taxi was easy to find after a 5 minute walk from the airport. We were told which quay it was likely to be…
Fantastic, knowledgable and friendly tour guide. Spoke perfect English and showed us small details of Venice that w…
Very informative and entertaining!
The tour was awesome, and Marco Busetto was very knowledgeable and entertaining. It lasted more than one two hours,…
Gondola ride was very calming and tranquil. There were 6 of us sharing one boat but it was good value for money. Ho…
Enjoy the slow ride
It's beautiful and a nice experience to go up and down the grand canal in a gondola. It's expensive so better to go…
CARNIVALE ... OFFICIAL BALL 15/2/2020 at the Casino
A MAGNIFICENT NIGHT! MAGICAL...MEMORABLE! BUT..........disappointing table. Although we booked late ( about 2 w…
Worth the money
Its expensive to take a gondola ride but its a Once in a lifetime experience and I really recommend to everyone! Bu…
way too fast no time on the islands
staff is great, easy to meet but you only spend what feels like a few minutes on each island by the time you walk f…
Brilliant way to have affordable gondola ride and see hidden gems of Venice
Took a Gondola ride with 4 others along the back waterways of Venice which was magical. Then had a guided tour to p…
I did the glass museum tour and a walking tour with a shared gondola ride. The glass museum was not what I expected…
Very nice motorboat cruise
Cruise with 3 stops at Murano, Burano & Tircello. Commentary by the guide in English, French, Spanish and Italian c…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
from PHP 7,496.42*
Popular: Booked by 2,240 travelers!
from PHP 9,646.55*
Popular: Booked by 7,421 travelers!
from PHP 10,460.12*
Popular: Booked by 1,424 travelers!