View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Calle larga de l'Ascension, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Gondola ride
- Skip the line access and guided tour of St. Mark’s Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the Basilica guided tour is BILINGUAL, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience is mixed
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you
- In cases of religious ceremonies, exceptionally high tides or other special occasions, access to St. Mark's Basilica may not be permitted
- To visit St Mark's Basilica it is necessary to dress appropriately (no shorts, vests or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons
- The gondola ride might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases, you are required to go to the tour departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary
- A gondola can host up to 6 people, thus if your reservation includes more than 6 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or rather you will enjoy different gondolas
- This is a collective tour, so there might be other people enjoying your same gondola. In this case people belonging to your reservation can be divided into different gondolas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 34 more reviews on Viator
As we were in Venice only for a day, we thought this would be a good idea to avoid queueing and get a taster for the city. The gondola ride is shared (with up to 6 people) but this didn’t bother us as it was still a unique experience for us all. Tour guide for Saint Marks was…
We enjoyed the gondola ride and the short tour of St. Marks. It is quite a bit bigger tour than I expected it to be, which caused for some confusion for a minute as they broke us into groups of English or Italian speaking families. Overall a good experience.
Date of experience: May 2019
Being in Venice is absolutely magical and adding a GONDOLA ride completes the dream especially booking thru Venetoinside they are easy to book and easy to locate once in Venice and so very courteous. I highly recommend them.
Date of experience: December 2018
Couldnt get the gondolier to tell me what time the longer trip took as you could get 30 mins for 80 euro, anyway for an extra 40 euro you get.....5 minutes. That said it is a good experience.
Date of experience: October 2017
LisaMcKeen1964 wrote a review Jun 2018Shepherdswell, England, United Kingdom27 contributions12 helpful votes
Highly recommended trip. Gondola ride was more than I expected. Beautiful. The Basilica Tour was extremely well done. The guide Veronica was very informative. The Basilica was better than I expected. It was so beautiful. We sat down in the Basilica, as this was part of the…
Date of experience: June 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
I paid for 2 tickets for the vaparetto and the code sent to me wasn't valid. I had to purchase 2 more tickets at th…
Lovely day - good value - highly recommended
Really enjoyed our trip. The crew and guide were really friendly and we thought the commentary as we went along on …
This tour offered by "Get Your Guide" was a complete travesty. The basilica of St Marks was already closed but they…
Shuttle from airport to Venice
The water taxi was easy to find after a 5 minute walk from the airport. We were told which quay it was likely to be…
Fantastic, knowledgable and friendly tour guide. Spoke perfect English and showed us small details of Venice that w…
Very informative and entertaining!
The tour was awesome, and Marco Busetto was very knowledgeable and entertaining. It lasted more than one two hours,…
Gondola ride was very calming and tranquil. There were 6 of us sharing one boat but it was good value for money. Ho…
Enjoy the slow ride
It's beautiful and a nice experience to go up and down the grand canal in a gondola. It's expensive so better to go…
CARNIVALE ... OFFICIAL BALL 15/2/2020 at the Casino
A MAGNIFICENT NIGHT! MAGICAL...MEMORABLE! BUT..........disappointing table. Although we booked late ( about 2 w…
Worth the money
Its expensive to take a gondola ride but its a Once in a lifetime experience and I really recommend to everyone! Bu…
way too fast no time on the islands
staff is great, easy to meet but you only spend what feels like a few minutes on each island by the time you walk f…
Brilliant way to have affordable gondola ride and see hidden gems of Venice
Took a Gondola ride with 4 others along the back waterways of Venice which was magical. Then had a guided tour to p…
I did the glass museum tour and a walking tour with a shared gondola ride. The glass museum was not what I expected…
Very nice motorboat cruise
Cruise with 3 stops at Murano, Burano & Tircello. Commentary by the guide in English, French, Spanish and Italian c…
Tour with Fransesca
Incredible tour with a very polite and helpful guide. Fun and informative at the same time. Highly recommended.
- Piazza San Marco, Basilica di San Marco, and 2 more
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 58,305 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 18,241 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,230 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour
What time does Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour start?
Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour?
Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour price starts from US$81.31. Discover and book Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour cancellation policy?
Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour on Tripadvisor