Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (8)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The tour is dedicated to family and children. It is private and shows the authentic side of Rome walking through squares, palaces, streets, fountains, alleys. A small journey through history and anecdotes of the most beautiful city in the world.
You'll start at
Piazza della Minerva
Piazza della Minerva, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyIn front of the elephant statue
See address & details
- 1Piazza della MinervaStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 2Piazza della RotondaStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 3Piazza Sant'IgnazioStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Piazza ColonnaStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 5Palazzo di Montecitorio - Sede della Camera dei DeputatiStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 6Piazza NavonaStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 7Campo de' FioriStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 8Piazza FarneseStop: 20 minutes -See details
You'll end at
P.za Pia/Castel S. Angelo
00193 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
See address & details
Piazza della Minerva, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
P.za Pia/Castel S. Angelo, 00193 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Professional tour guide
- Ice cream for all participants between Piazza Montecitorio and Piazza Navona
- Tips and personal expenses
- Entrance tickets to attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: RomaMirabilia Day Tours
Day trip to rome
This was a very interesting trip to Rome, with a very nice and informative guide. It included skip the line access…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Popular: Booked by 219,431 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 9,890 travelers!