View all photos (24)
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Vatican MuseumsStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Stadio di Domiziano - Navona Square UndergroundStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 3PantheonStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Trevi FountainStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 5ColosseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Circus MaximusStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by Complesso del VittorianoPass by Via dei Fori ImperialiPass by Roman Forum
- 7Spanish StepsStop: 10 minutes -See details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Car at Disposal in Rome 7 hours
- Full-day Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes E class/Minivan
- English-speaking driver
- Official Guide 3 hours at the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line access to Roman Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Other Entrance fees
- Driving out Roma
- Airport- Port pick-up drop off
- Headphone set-Mandatory inside the Vatican for group over 6 people (3 euro each payable onsite)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities at you leisure if enjoyed the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your private driver will give you any historical information about all the sites you will be visited but inside the car since italian law does NOT allow him to explain off the vehicle
- VATICAN MUSEUMS: ***Close on Sunday***
- During the Pope Wednesday General Audience the entrance in the Basilica is not allowed;
- Pick up time 9 am-CHANGES NOT ALLOWED
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Our family used Aim numerous times on our recent trip to Italy. We used them as airport/ship/hotel transfer as well 3 private tours in Florence, Naples & Rome. All of the drivers/guides were friendly, informative & accommodating in giving us the best experience. I highly…
Date of experience: July 2019
My wife and I spent the day touring Rome with Andrea. He was very kind professional and an excellent driver. Besides showing us the main attractions(colosseum, Vatican with a tour guide, Spanish steps, pantheon etc.) we also experienced a traditional Roman lunch in a beautiful…
Date of experience: June 2019
We were very happy with our tour, our driver Andrea was very nice and it was more fun than a bus tour. We had control over our own iterinary, could spend as little or as much time in each place as we wanted, and got to see the basilica of St. Paul, which was beautiful and less…
Date of experience: October 2018
Andrea, our driver (Italy seems to require that guides can’t drive, and drivers can’t guide), was quite pleasant, spoke perfect English, answered all our questions, and was happy to modify the tour on our request (we stopped at Janiculum Hill overlooking St. Peter’s Basilica)…
Date of experience: September 2018
We are a group of 6 and we have big personalities. Having a private tour like this was perfect. From the start of me booking this tour until the end-everything was perfect. Andrea was professional and super helpful since it was my first time coming to Rome and needed to make…
Date of experience: September 2018
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Aim Limo Rome Tours
Private tour of Rome from Civitavechia
Six of us booked a private tour through Rome Private Excursions. Jonathan was wonderful to work with in planning ou…
Mary Ann S00
IterItaly Taxi Port Transfer
IterItaly Taxi was recommended to me by a friend. They were easy to book via their website. We got off the ship a l…
Great day in Pompeii
We are a family with two older children who wanted a stress free day trip form Rome to Pompeii. I looked at bus to…
Perfect way to see Pompeii.
The driver picked us up at the door of our AirBNB in Rome. We rode in style right to the entrance to the ruins whe…
My daughter, son-in-law and I did a full day private tour of Rome from the Aleph hotel with Alessandro two weeks ag…
Great day in Italy
We spent the day touring with Alessandro, he escorted us on our tour and made some very good recommendations. Would…
Rome in a day
This is our fourth ad venture with Aim Limo and still super satisfied, Ivano our driver met us at the hotel and we …
Thank you to Alessandro and Massimo for ensuring we had a great time in Rome. Alessandro was a safe driver and dili…
Rome in one day
We had one day to see Rome before embarking on our week long Mediterranean cruise. We were traveling with 3 adults…
Our driver Andrea was excellent!! He was right where he told us he would be in the airport which made for an easy a…
Rome Private Shore Excursion from Civitacecchia with Andrea
Our driver Andrea was excellent!! He arrived early to pick us up and got us back to the port with plenty of time to…
Rome in a Rush
We had a super fantastic day with Livio our driver who ensured we saw all the important tourist attractions in Rome…
AMAZING TRIP to Positano and Sorrento from Rome with Livio.
If you are interested in taking a day trip away from the bustling city of Rome, I highly recommend you take a PRIVA…
Excellent tour service
Great tour guide and driver that created a personalized tour of Rome experiencing the sites at our pace. Provided v…
Best Decision Ever!!!!
This was one of the best decisions we have ever made on a vacation. My husband and I traveled with two other couple…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from $207.53* $234.85
Popular: Booked by 1,313 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 219,644 travelers!
from $225.32* $265.08
Popular: Booked by 1,087 travelers!
from $271.12* $306.93
Popular: Booked by 1,767 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 16,525 travelers!
from $187.40* $288.33
Popular: Booked by 1,257 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of Rome & Vatican Skip the line Private Tour
What time does Best of Rome & Vatican Skip the line Private Tour start?
Best of Rome & Vatican Skip the line Private Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Best of Rome & Vatican Skip the line Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Best of Rome & Vatican Skip the line Private Tour?
How much is Best of Rome & Vatican Skip the line Private Tour?
Best of Rome & Vatican Skip the line Private Tour price starts from US$469.34. Discover and book Best of Rome & Vatican Skip the line Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Best of Rome & Vatican Skip the line Private Tour cancellation policy?
Best of Rome & Vatican Skip the line Private Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Best of Rome & Vatican Skip the line Private Tour on Tripadvisor