Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Walking tour through the Retiro Park
- Tapas tasting in one of the most important bar in Madrid
- Entry/Admission - Parque del Retiro
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages not described in the inclusion points or description
- Pick up or transfer to the hotel
- Departure details
- Plaza de la Independencia, Pl. de la Independencia, s/n, 28001 Madrid, Spain Puerta de la Independencia of Retiro Park, in Plaza de la Independencia.
- El Retiro Park, 28009 Madrid, Spain
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56823P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with El Retiro Park Guided Tour and tapas tasting?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book El Retiro Park Guided Tour and tapas tasting on Tripadvisor
- How much is El Retiro Park Guided Tour and tapas tasting?
- El Retiro Park Guided Tour and tapas tasting price starts from ₱1,488.40. Discover and book El Retiro Park Guided Tour and tapas tasting on Tripadvisor
- What is the El Retiro Park Guided Tour and tapas tasting cancellation policy?
- El Retiro Park Guided Tour and tapas tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book El Retiro Park Guided Tour and tapas tasting on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides El Retiro Park Guided Tour and tapas tasting?
- El Retiro Park Guided Tour and tapas tasting is hosted by Ibe Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ibe Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book El Retiro Park Guided Tour and tapas tasting on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56823P32
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPlaza de la IndependenciaPl. de la Independencia, s/n, 28001 Madrid, SpainPuerta de la Independencia of Retiro Park, in Plaza de la Independencia.See address & details
- 1Puerta de AlcalaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Parque del RetiroStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byPalacio De CristalEstanque Grande del Retiro
- You'll end atEl Retiro Park28009 Madrid, SpainSee address & details
About the operator
Joined in November 2017
#34 of 227 Food & Drink in Madrid
- RobertC59500So Worth ItLoved our amazing guide, (Andrea I believe), loved Toledo, the walking tour, time on our own, the bus ride was really comfortable and we thought this was a great price for all that was included. What could be a bit better: there was no IBE Tours sign to look for when finding the bus at the meeting place in the AM. There was another tour bus leaving at the same time so there was some confusion. We also did the wine tasting which was nice with good tapas too, but I'd probably recommend to opt for the cathedral instead and get wine on your own.
- Season30500Tons of KnowledgeOur guide Ursula was fantastic. She provided a wealth of information at La Sagrada Família and never skipped a beat. Highly recommend
- Jay K00Prado Art TourAlex, our guide was passionate about the important art in the Prado. He gave us the history and showed us why they were milestones in the world of art. This was an excellent tour and I highly recommend it.
- Vacation0233311922400HorribleWe booked English language tour for Friday 29/09/2023 and paid €18 for 2 people. We paid €10 for taxi to get to the meeting point. But when we got there the tour guide said it's only in Spanish. Waste of time and our money. Horrible experience. I won't book anything else through trip advisor.
- flynnpj00Grandest and biggest royal palace in EuropeFascinating chance to see the life style of the royals. Rooms can be pretty warm and our group was too big for optimal experience.
- tomandjanie00Light dinnerTouted the Gothic area, are tapas, watched flamenco dancers. We had 3 tapas plates and cava between 3 people. Expected more food for the price we paid. The guide and dancers were great though.
- Warey300Great Palace TourGreat tour, worth the money, would recommend, beautiful Palace, one of the world’s best! My wife and I did the tour and she is a mega royalist me nit so but I really did enjoy it.
- USN_Seabee_Wife00Exceptional tour, would highly recommend!We were originally scheduled for a tour of the palace and Cathedral, and unfortunately it had to be rescheduled to the next day due to a official function at the palace. We were not disappointed by it being rescheduled since our tour guide definitely made up for the inconvenience! He was very knowledgeable, humorous, delightful to listen to, and quite the character. He told us that he has over 15 years experience doing this daily. He certainly walked our tushes off with about 15,000 steps that day but I wouldn't change a thing. We learned so much and saw so many beautiful stained glass windows, architecture, paintings, the list goes on and on. You won't be disappointed if you book this tour. I think you'll be as happy as we were. TiPS: Make sure that you wear good walking shoes because you will be on your feet the entire time. Take along some bottled water and a snack for energy. They did give us time to be able to have a break a couple of times but by the time you use the water closet there wasn't much more time to be able to grab something to drink or eat.
- Adityalig00Lovely Day TourMy wife and I had booked the day tour in English. The tour guides were very nice and had a good sense of humour. Both the towns are beautiful and definitely worth a visit.
- 34jaishankar00Prado museum tourVery informative tour.. very knowledgeable tour guide! The tour led us to the main attractions and was just right in terms of length or the tour
- ernie r00Terrible experienceIt was our first day in Madrid and we were looking forward to a tour of the Royal Palace. The tour was to start at 9:45 am. The company did not provide any details directly by text message and we were late by 5 minutes. When we finally got a hold of someone on viator, to contact about the tour. We were told the tour started without us. And they could not reschedule. I was given the number of a woman named Ally. So I reached out to Ally and explained I didn’t receive any details about the tour to which she replied the company has 30 people per tour and would not take the time to reach out to each customer personally. It seems to me they are more concerned with taking your money than providing a quality tour. I asked to reschedule. Ally was completely unhelpful, came off rude and denied me. She also refused a refund we did not ask for. We were really looking forward to the tour and it left us with a bad impression of the tourism industry in Madrid. Luckily, in the days after we enjoyed tours with reputable companies (e.g. eco-tuk tuk, cathedral tours). We were relieved it was only a case of bad management within this tour agency. I would suggest anyone to go to Madrid, but not to work with this company!
- DanJ224800Prado ReviewAmanda was a terrific and knowledgeable guide. The exhibits were wonderful. My wife and I learned a lot.
- Z2903PXsamm00FantasticEverything was perfect and our tour guide was excellent, friendly and very professional. Thank you for everything.
- rachelbT1428QO00DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS OPERATOR…Wrong meet up provided, lack of clarity in tour description, no refund givenUnclear trip advisor description meant that I thought I had booked the palace tour without the ‘option’ of the royal collections (2hours) to find I was booked on a 5 hour tour including royal collections (collections were first so after 2 hours of ceramics museums and we would not have been able to stay to the end so would have missed the Palace). So we had to drop out of the entire tour, queue for regular (good value €12 with audio guide) palace tickets and go without a guide instead. In addition trip advisor provided meet instructions at Opera metro, but the guide was instead expecting us at the cathedral behind the Palace some 7 mins walk away. Let to a stressful and delayed start for all, Online operator was terrible as clearly didn’t know the area so was not able to help us with regards to the new meeting point. We were at cathedral entrance but the guide was at the back with the rest of the group. Unsurprisingly trip advisor refused to acknowledge the poor descriptor and incorrect west instructions and refused a refund. It’s the second Viator tour I have had problems with. Will never book with them again
- loism95300Perfect Tour!Although the tour took in two cities the time in each was sufficient to see the Alcazar Castle, the Roman Aqueduct and the Toledo Cathedral. There was a lot more to see in Toledo, but the cathedral was absolutely amazing.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2019 • Couples
We went to the designated location at the designated time (we were there early and stayed for 20 minutes after the time) and nobody showed up. We were eventually able to reach the agency. The person said to just go into the cafe and order some tapas. We already had happened to talk to the person at that address and they knew nothing about tours . We were also told to go later in the day to meet someone at a different location for a similar tour, and again, there were no guides to be found. We definitely need a refund.
Written 5 May 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.