Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atLanzarote Sea ToursOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Isla de LobosStop: 3 hours - Admission includedYour tour begins at 10:00am in Lanzarote where the shuttle bus picks you up. Hop on the air conditioned bus and travel to the Marina Puerto del Carmen. Board the fast boat "Biosfera Jet" and enjoy the panoramic views of Lanzarote´s coast during the 1,5 hours ride to the amazing Island of Lobos on the dolphin route. Experience the thrill of searching for dolphins, whales and other marine mammals in their natural habitat. During the trip the crew will give you detailed information about the cetacean species that you are able to see. Once you arrive to Lobos feel free to explore the small village and its natural pool. Experience the charm of its local life or join in several activities such as hiking, swimming in unspoilt beaches and enjoy the picnic lunch with drinks included in the price. Let the time stop and lose yourself discovering Lobos, then sail back to Marina Rubicon in Playa Blanca where a shuttle will drop you off at your hotel.Read more
- You'll end atLanzarote Sea ToursAv. del Varadero, s/n, Rotonda de entrada al aparcamiento del Varadero, Oficina de Lanzarote Sea Tours, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, SpainSee address & details
Av. del Varadero, s/n, Rotonda de entrada al aparcamiento del Varadero, Oficina de Lanzarote Sea Tours, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2,5 hours fast boat trip
- Live expert commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Isla de Lobos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The supplier may cancel the tour due to weather conditions or force majeure, in which case the supplier will contact the customer within 48 to 24 hours in advance via email or telephone to assign a new alternative date, the customer may request in such cases the return of the reservation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Access to the Lobos Island is regulated by local authorities, so it is essential that you provide the name, surname and identity card or passport number of all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- Dolphin sightings are not 100% guaranteed
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Sorry no photos to show but I’m sure some of the other on board will share. Had a lovely day out in Isla Los Lobos with some snorkelling done. The tide was low so not ideal but still nice. Obviously the highlight was the sighting of the beaked whale and cub. It was the tour…
1 Helpful vote
Very good activity to do if you have time. The Lobos island is walkable and this is exactly what I did for most of my time on it:) the picnic lunch provided was nice the staff were professionals. Raquel speaks all the languages and I think everyone felt safe and welcomed !
Good trip. Pick up and drop off good. People on the boat were very friendly. Couple of hours on the island was about right - time to sit on the beach and eat the provided picnic (which was very generous) and a slow paced walk around. Or you could do an energetic looking walk up…
Date of experience: February 2020
Lovely relaxing place to visit, the lagoon by the small village is beautiful and peaceful, we only had 2 1/2 hours on the island, but which we could of stayed longer, suitable for all ages, safe swimming areas for the young ones, the water is crystal clear so is perfect for…
Date of experience: October 2019
2 Helpful votes
On arriving on the boat, there were no seats left for myself and my 8 year old to sit together. Only a lady and her daughter moved , we would not be sitting together. The whole idea for going on the trip is that I thought from the reviews is that we would see dolphins .. the…
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Graciosa Sail
Amazing wild dolphin show experience! Seen dolphins within 20 minutes of leaving the harbour. Followed by swim by …
Fabulous day trip !
This was a great, fun and entertaining day trip, enjoying lunch and drinks on a catamaran, and making landfall twic…
Very good experience
A more professional and punctual driver would be great. The guide on the boat was fine. Lunch was included.
Saw some dolphins !
The trip was great ! Saw a group of dolphins which was amazing. It was warm on shore but freezing on the boat -whic…
Nice day in La Graciosa
Relax and fun in La Graciosa. Nice beach, nice boat, good music and excellent crew. I will repeat again
We did this trip on our last evening and so glad I did. The boat was full but not overcrowded at all. We all sat …
Amazing trip, helped by calm seas and an abundance of dolphins
Having read a few of the negative reviews we booked this trip with a sense of trepidation. However, we had an amazi…
Lovely trip! We were lucky to see dolphins. The crew were great, they had a fish finder and contact with other boat…
Came out of the harbour and within about 5 mins we saw dolphins, not that close unfortunately but quite a few and o…
Don’t Believe The Lack Of Hype
My wife and I were really apprehensive about the trip due to a number of very negative reviews that we had read. We…
1 and a half hour trip
Didnt see any dolphins or whales only creatures we saw were seagulls. After an hour anchored so people could swim .…
We were disappointed because there no music being played at all on the boat until we were getting off, that’s when …
Nice boat ride
Booked this trip as my Wife wanted to see dolphins in their natural environment and not in a swimming pool! As othe…
Well i dont know what to say this experience was so bad the trip was a nightmare if you have children i really do a…
Hard to explain
I am not usually negative when writing reviews. I have been on many boat trips and this was the worst experience I …
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
from PHP 1,682.55*
Popular: Booked by 222 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Lobos Island - The dolphin route
What time does Lobos Island - The dolphin route start?
Lobos Island - The dolphin route will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Lobos Island - The dolphin route on Tripadvisor
How much is Lobos Island - The dolphin route?
Lobos Island - The dolphin route price starts from ₱3,285.59. Discover and book Lobos Island - The dolphin route on Tripadvisor
What is the Lobos Island - The dolphin route cancellation policy?
Lobos Island - The dolphin route cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lobos Island - The dolphin route on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Lobos Island - The dolphin route?
Lobos Island - The dolphin route is hosted by Graciosa Sail. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Graciosa Sail on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lobos Island - The dolphin route on Tripadvisor