Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Delve deep into the history of Lyon and discover the Capital of the Resistance - from the Presqu'île to the Vieux Lyon. Alongside an expert guide, explore the places where the clandestine fight for the Liberation were played out, including the secret passageways known as traboules, used by the Resistance. During the Second World War, the city of Lyon played a key role in the liberation of France from the Nazis and thereafter became known as the Capital of the Resistance. This tour takes its participants back in time to when Lyon became a hotbed of Resistance against the enemy, almost entirely behind closed doors.
- You'll start atOpéra National de Lyon1 Place de la Comédie, 69001 Lyon, FranceMeet your guide just outside the Opéra Nouvel, the Opera Theatre of Lyon. The exact address is 3 Place de la Comédie. The nearest metro station is Hôtel de Ville (on the metro line A and C). Your guide will be wearing a special badge with Localers logo – you can’t miss it!See address & details
- 1Hotel de Ville de LyonStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Vieux LyonStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Le Palais de JusticeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Centre D'histoire De La Resistance Et De La DeportationStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5PerracheStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atLyon Perrache69002 Lyon, FranceSee address & details
Opéra National de Lyon, 1 Place de la Comédie, 69001 Lyon, France
Lyon Perrache, 69002 Lyon, France
- Public transportation tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Localers Lyon
MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THIS TOUR
If you are interested in the gastronomy of Lyon this tour is a “must do”. Our guide, Alessio, was extremely knowle…
Locales Food Tour Lyon - below expectations
We went on the Food Tour Localers offers in Lyon (3 hours) in December 2015 and were disappointed! The tour offers …
A lovely tour of Lyon
We did a combination of the city tour and the food tour--and it was terrific. Isabelle was friendly, knowledgeable,…
Lyon I thought by food
I would give our guided Lyon City tour with Anaelle 5 stars, for her personality, her knowlege of the city, and her…
Definitely a must do tour to appreciate why Lyon is the "Belly of France"
My partner and I had a wonderful private tour with our guide Anaelle, who was not only very knowledgeable but frien…
Wonderful Private Tour of Lyon
For our 1st visit to Lyon, we wanted a private tour with a local guide, and lucked out with Localers and our guide …
Awesome food tour
It was a wonderful tour of Lyon with Aurelie! She was so knowledgeable about the city, history and gastronomy. She …
With only two days in Lyon, this tour fits the bill!
Clemence was our lovely guide for a thoroughly enjoyable tour around the beautiful city of Lyon. The tour starts a…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 5,293.21*
Popular: Booked by 263 travelers!
from PHP 1,923.20*
Popular: Booked by 297 travelers!
from PHP 180.56*
Popular: Booked by 321 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Lyon WWII & Resistance Private Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Lyon WWII & Resistance Private Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lyon WWII & Resistance Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Lyon WWII & Resistance Private Tour?
Lyon WWII & Resistance Private Tour price starts from ₱8,001.82. Discover and book Lyon WWII & Resistance Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Lyon WWII & Resistance Private Tour cancellation policy?
Lyon WWII & Resistance Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lyon WWII & Resistance Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Lyon WWII & Resistance Private Tour?
Lyon WWII & Resistance Private Tour is hosted by Localers Lyon. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Localers Lyon on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lyon WWII & Resistance Private Tour on Tripadvisor