Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Aix-en-ProvenceStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Fontaine de La RotondeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Cours MirabeauStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Entrance to Cézanne’s workshop (5.50 euros)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- If your ship has to leave at 4pm or earlier the departure time of the tour might need to be amended. You will be emailed by the local supplier to inform you of any changes if necessary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wait at the exit of the ship/cruise terminal, do not start to walk on the port area.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Provence Tours
This tour was so enjoyable. Our guide was knowledgable and fun. Best timing for seeing a lot but not to rushed. Bes…
Perched Villages of Luberon
It was the best thing we did in France, even in the off season. Really gave us a sense of history and spirit. Our g…
Best way to see Provence in a day
This was an excellent tour, one of our favorite shore excursions. Greg was an excellent tour guide and we loved lis…
A good way to see the attractions near Marseillle
This was a busy tour as we visited a number of places in one day. All the places we visited were interesting and th…
Crowded and challenging hike
Plan on getting to the site early as parking can be crowded, thus forcing you to hike even more than you might when…
Aux de provance
The guide met us from ship and drove us to aux and then took us on a walking tour which was really good the guide w…
Day trip from Marseille to Les Baux de Provence, Pont de Gard, Avignon and wine tasting at Chateauneuf du Pape
It is well worth going on this tour even though I thought it was expensive at first. The driver and tour guide was …
Half day tour to Aix en Provence
Lovely tour from Marseille with guide and driver Anna who’s was very welcoming, informative and helpful. Had time t…
Late & Incomplete Tour
The was late, we were ask to be at the meeting place at 8:45 AM foe 9:00 AM departure. Bus driver came in at 9:15 A…
This was the first time I have taken such a tour, I am very glad I did it. It was a very full day, our excellent gu…
good price, good guide, good spots
110 euro for a one day tour exploring lavender field area + other villages around . good guide with experience to s…
The Tour was absolutely great, even better than expected. We had a lot of fun that day, saw beautiful lavender fiel…
Very impressive. A real photo shoot. The rest of the trip was ordinary for a European town. Lots of shops.
Wonderful Tour Guide
Three teachers were fortunate to have Nelly as our tour guide. She was gracious, fun, and very knowledgeable.
A Day in the Luberons with Nelly
We had the best day of our week in Provence visiting five unique, quaint villages with our guide Nelly B. She was f…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
from PHP 4,718.83*
Popular: Booked by 204 travelers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence
Which attractions will I visit with Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence on Tripadvisor
How much is Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence?
Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence price starts from ₱10,176.62. Discover and book Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence on Tripadvisor
What is the Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence cancellation policy?
Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence?
Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence is hosted by Provence Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Provence Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence on Tripadvisor