Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Champagne region is home to all of the world’s most famous Champagne brands including Taittinger, Ruinart, Moët & Chandon, and Veuve Clicquot, and lies a short drive from Paris. This private tour lets you create your own personalized itinerary, visiting the Champagne houses of your choice, enjoying guided Champagne tastings (own expense), or stopping for lunch at a local bistro.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Moet et ChandonStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Champagne TaittingerStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Veuve Clicquot-PonsardinStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Maison RuinartStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- Custom-made itinerary: visit your choice of Champagne houses
- Enjoy optional tours and tastings at world-famous Champagne houses
- Comfortable round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Paris hotel
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Paris (hotel or apartment)
- Private licensed tour guide driving and commenting
- Private transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance/tasting fees at each Champagne house are NOT included ask us for the rates
- Food and drinks are not included
- Gratuities appreciated
- Entry/Admission - Moet et Chandon
- Entry/Admission - Champagne Taittinger
- Entry/Admission - Veuve Clicquot-Ponsardin
- Entry/Admission - Maison Ruinart
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Lots of stairs inside the cellars
- Not recommended to children
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My husband had business in Paris all day so I booked Frederic to take me on a private champagne tour. I was a little nervous that I would have a good time by myself but within a few minutes of driving down the road, I was completely at ease and had made a new friend. Our first…
Date of experience: January 2020
My friend and I went for an all-day private tour of the Champagne region around Epernay. Frederic was our tour guide and was informative, friendly, accommodating, and polite. He knew the locals and got us into a few amazing small houses as well as one larger house and had made…
Date of experience: October 2019
We had a lovely day trip to Champagne thanks to Frederic's knowledge of the location, and history. We learned so much about the region and the wine making process that it made our tour that much more enjoyable. He introduced us to wonderful people along the way as he is clearly…
Date of experience: October 2019
We had the best day with Frederic as our guide to the Champagne region! We were celebrating milestone birthdays and this was the perfect day for it! He arranged the most amazing private tour, a fabulous lunch, and an impressive large house tour. He had a lot of knowledge about…
Date of experience: September 2019
Christian picked us up from our hotel ay 8.30am as planned and took us to the Champagne region where we visited Ployez Jacquemart and Veuve Cliequot. He also recommended a French restaurant for lunch which was amazing and gave interesting commentary along the way. Brilliant day…
Date of experience: July 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Best of France Tours
Mistook Bruges for a Disney Built Wonderland
My husband and I were on a short trip to Paris for his work. On the day he had mostly off, we had Frederic drive us…
Chateaux and Wine Tasting from Tours
We spent a wonderful day with Marion on this small group tour to Amboise and the surrounding area. She is so full o…
Day trip to City of Chartres and Chartres Cathedral
SO MUCH FUN! Our tour of the Chartes Cathedral was wonderful. Our guide, Frederic, is incredibly knowledgeable r…
This was the highlight of my family's trip to Paris! I chose this company after reading reviews of other tour compa…
Fredrick was our wonderful guide for an all day tour to the vast property of Versailles. He was on time, profession…
Visit to the American Cemetery in Normandy so we could see the lowering of the American flags and hear Taps played.
This was a 3 day tour including Monet’s Garden. Our guide, Frederic Meunière was fantastic. We were picked up at …
A perfect day with the perfect guide!
We took this tour on 28 July 2019. Frederic, our guide, picked up our group of 4 adults at our hotel in the mornin…
Frederic the Fantastic
What a great tour we had! My daughter and I spent a full day at Versailles with Frederic as our guide. Everything w…
An amazing experience
This was by far one of the best things we did while in Paris. We had 7 family members together for this private to…
Magnificent private tour of Chartres Cathedral
Frederic Meunier is a great tour guide. He personable, friendly, accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. We lo…
A truly wonderful experience!
I would highly recommend this tour! it will be a highlight of your trip! My family of seven enjoyed a beautiful day…
5 Aussie girls with Frederic
Thank you Frederic for a wonderful day at Versailles and Monet Jardin. So efficient so engaging so attentive to our…
The Best Tour We’ve Ever Taken
My wife, 11-year-old son and I took a two day Normandy tour with best of France and Philippe. We’ve taken many pr…
Robin S V00
Delightful Day at Chateau du Chambord & Winery Visits
We had booked a wine - centric tour with another company (not Best of France) that also included a tour of Chateau …
Lovely Day in Giverny and Versailles
We were driven by Christian, a wonderful wonderful person. He's very seasoned, excellent driver, impeccable manner…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
from PHP 7,577.16*
Popular: Booked by 182 travelers!
Frequently bought together
from PHP 3,166.57*
Popular: Booked by 41,239 travelers!
from PHP 5,089.14*
Popular: Booked by 28,333 travelers!
Small-Group Normandy D-Day Beaches Day Trip with Omaha Beach, American Cemetery and Cider Tasting
from PHP 12,157.38*
Popular: Booked by 3,239 travelers!
from PHP 9,556.27*
Popular: Booked by 6,117 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris
What time does Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris start?
Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris on Tripadvisor
How much is Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris?
Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris price starts from ₱29,826.20. Discover and book Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris on Tripadvisor
What is the Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris cancellation policy?
Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris on Tripadvisor