Guided Killarney National Park Tour
By Killarney Jaunting Cars Tangney Tours
From Park to Castle Tour Gaelic Chieftains and their Castles evoke the history of Ireland. Step back in time and climb aboard! Experience Ireland like never before, with this trip to the 15th Century Ross Castle, fortress of the local Chieftain O'Donoghue Mor. Feast your eyes on the highest mountain range in Ireland. Learn about the rich history and try to put into words for those of your folks who missed it.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guided Jaunting Car Tour of Killarney National Park with short stopover at Ross Castle
- Children under 3 years of age complimentary
- Admission to Ross Castle is not included in our prices
- Entry/Admission - Ross Castle
- Departure details
- Great Southern Killarney, Town Centre, Avenue, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 R866, Ireland Your Jarvey Guide will with you at the Great Southern Hotel opposite the Killarney Train Station and Outlet Shopping Centre.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16620P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Guided Killarney National Park Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guided Killarney National Park Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Guided Killarney National Park Tour?
- Guided Killarney National Park Tour price starts from ₱1,964.35. Discover and book Guided Killarney National Park Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Guided Killarney National Park Tour cancellation policy?
- Guided Killarney National Park Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Killarney National Park Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Guided Killarney National Park Tour?
- Guided Killarney National Park Tour is hosted by Killarney Jaunting Cars Tangney Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Killarney Jaunting Cars Tangney Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Killarney National Park Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16620P9
- You'll start atGreat Southern KillarneyTown Centre, Avenue, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 R866, IrelandYour Jarvey Guide will with you at the Great Southern Hotel opposite the Killarney Train Station and Outlet Shopping Centre.See address & details
- Pass bySt. Mary's CathedralKillarney National ParkLakes of Killarney
- 1Ross CastleStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedBe transported back to 15th century Ireland with stories of the legendary stronghold of the O’Donoghue Chieftains and the ancient Castle’s tragic fall to the Cromwellian Army on their conquest of Ireland, the legend of the Lake and much, much more.Read morePass byKillarney RacecourseKillarney House Gardens
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
I loved the trip. Even though there was a strong mist, it was a wonderful experience. The trip consisted of a carr…
Worthy of your time
Worthy of your time! This tour was the highlight of our recent vacation to Ireland. The Gap of Dunloe is one of t…
The wind and rain did nothing to dampen the fabulous experience with Shamus guiding us through the fall weather to …
Very enjoyable Jaunting carriage ride. The whole experience was wonderful. The tour through the Killarney National …
Seeing Ireland John Wayne style
I took my husband to Ireland for his 60th birthday and we’ve been having a blast. His favorite film is “The Quiet M…
Take a ride with Dan and Debbie
The experience was really nice. We had a tough time finding exactly where to go. Make sure you read the instructi…
Ross Castle excursion
Very beautiful setting! The narration on the boat & jaunting cart was interesting & fun. The guides were very knowl…
Johnnie what a sense humor you have
We had a lovely tour of part of the national park and Ross Castle. Our driver, Johnnie, was extremely pleasant, tol…
Very Enjoyable Activity
We enjoyed a ride on the jaunting car that included a nice tour through Killarney National Park where we were able …
True Irish Experience
This is by far the best and most experienced company to book when touring the Gap, the National Park, etc. by jaunt…
Beautiful, fun, scenic adventure
Awesome scenery and experience. Best tour in Killarney. It's an adventure that I highly recommend to everyone!
Micheal and Ruby were wonderful. Very informative and funny. We really enjoyed ourselves. I would recommend this …
Great scenery on oldest trip in Ireland!
This was great. We met at Ross Castle and were taken by van to meet our haunting car. Bernie and his horse Brodie t…
skip the ring of Kerry! Gap of dunloe is where it’s at
BEST part of the Ireland trip! The carriages are legit from 1700, the boats were so fun. MUST DO - you won’t be dis…
Very good and special
We had a wonderful time with Johnny. He knows everything about the national park! It was a comfortable ride and we …
More to explore in Killarney
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had a great tour around the national park. Our guide John was extremely informative and gave us plenty of opportunities for photos. Strongly recommended
Written 9 March 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.