Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Combine some of Ireland's natural wonders and historic highlights on this full-day tour from Dublin, an easy and efficient way to explore the countryside. Transport between Wicklow National Park, Wicklow Gap, Glendalough, and Kilkenny gives you more time to focus on the sights rather than stressful navigation. Guide commentary brings historic sites to life; guided and independent elements allow ample free time; and onboard Wi-Fi keeps boredom at bay.
- You'll start atHotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin23 O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, D01 C3W7, Ireland8.45am outside the front of the HotelSee address & details
- 1Glendalough Monastic SettlementStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wicklow Mountains National ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3The Wicklow GapStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Kilkenny CastleStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atThe National Wax Museum PlusThe Lafayette Building, 22-25 Westmoreland St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, D02 EH29, IrelandSee address & details
- Tour the Irish countryside on a stress-free day trip from Dublin
- A separate driver and guide ensures safety and attention on the tour
- Take optional walking tours in Glendalough and Kilkenny
- Guide's commentary reveals the rich history of the tour's highlights
- Wi-Fi on board the bus is convenient for uploading photos to social media
What to Expect
Depart from a central Dublin meeting point, and make yourself comfortable on the coach bus for the ride through the scenic Irish countryside. Climbing into the hills of Wicklow, take in the sights before hopping out to explore Glendalough and the Valley of the Two Lakes. Follow your guide to several lookout points, where you can snap photos and listen to commentary on the area's history as an early Christian settlement, complete with 6th-century monastic ruins. Leave the driving to an expert as you gaze out the windows through the dramatic mountain pass of Wicklow Gap. In Kilkenny, disembark to explore the country's medieval capital with a guided walking tour. Highlights include Rothe House, St. Canice's Cathedral, and Kilkenny Castle, all of which you learn about through your guide's informative commentary. Then, explore on your own, shopping for souvenirs or seeking out a traditional Irish pub for lunch (own expense). Relax on the journey back to Dublin for drop-off.
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin, 23 O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, D01 C3W7, Ireland
The National Wax Museum Plus, The Lafayette Building, 22-25 Westmoreland St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, D02 EH29, Ireland
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide and separate coach driver
- Walking tours at Glendalough and Kilkenny included (not compulsory)
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury coach
- Free WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Glendalough Monastic Settlement
- Entry/Admission - Wicklow Mountains National Park
- Food and drinks
- Kilkenny Castle entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Kilkenny Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hot drinks/food not allowed on board the coach
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I booked this trip by myself and I wasn't sure what to expect but I'm so glad I did it, our tour guide and driver (unfortunately I don't remember their names) were the best. Besides showing us the most beautiful places, the highlight for me was that our tour guide told us the…
Date of experience: October 2019
Wonderful fun canoeing with Charlie We loved it!!great day out. Very professional and safe company. Kids also would enjoy the trills and spills.
Date of experience: July 2020
I booked a day trip for myself and my friend as we were in Dublin only for a few days ... I’m so glad I did. Lia our tour guide was just lovely. She was very chatty and informative as we drove to Glendalough and we had a nice visit to the two lakes. . At Kilkenny she gave…
Date of experience: March 2020
Nice trip, with a great tour guide. Funny lots of great information about the area. We paid 17,50 euro. It was worth a nice a day trip from Dublin
Glenda lough, wicklow gap and Kilkenny were all amazing places to go and see. If you get a chance, the walk up to the higher lake is spectacular and totally worth it. I can't remember the driver or tour guides names but they were both amazing and informative both with their…
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Collins Day Tours
Awesome tour with awesome tour guide
Very pleasant bus tour to Glendalough and Kilkenny, guide had so lot of knowledge, was funny and helpful in any cas…
We had a great time with our guide Pat. Was a very informative tour while also being highly entertaining. Our drive…
Most memorable day in/around Dublin
First of, the guide, Pat, has been the sweetest, most knowledgeable and genuinely passionate one could possibly hop…
Lovely Tour with Joe
The Tour was lovely especially because our guide Joe Power gave us all sort of information starting with Dublin whi…
Day Tour with Joe to Kilkenny
Amazing tour and a very nice guide, with a lots of great impressions and picture motives in Glendalough etc.
Excellent Day Trip
Several good things about this trip. Liked that our departure time was early but not crack of dawn. We boarded and …
We were lucky to be part of a tour with Pat as our guide and Brian as our driver. Pat's humorous and warm nature we…
Glendalough, Sallygap, killkenny
Spent a lovely day tourning with Pat our guide and Gareth our bus driver, Pats knowledge is exceptional, a great gu…
Absolutely the best tour I have ever taken!! Pat the tour guide was so nice and personable. And Chuks the driver…
One funny day!
This is my first time with a guided tour. It was an amazing day with Pat, a deliciuos guide, and Alec in a special …
Magical Day Tour to Remember
Wonderful! I loved the beautiful Wicklow's nature, and the cultural learning from the Marvelous medieval Kikenny ci…
Great informative and entertaining
Pat and John gave us a tour to remember. Pat was entertaining, gave us a lot of historical information and many lau…
Amazing Day with Collins Day
At the outset I must say that Pat, our Guide was truly awesome. A Historian, A Guide and A friend all rolled into o…
7 of us went on the day trip with Pat as our guide and Joseph as our driver. I would highly recommend the tour , es…
The Oregon D00
Tour with guide Pat and driver Rory
Great trip, Great comedy, And excellent driving. As far as you turns to go best I’ve ever seen....😁
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
from PHP 1,832.88*
Popular: Booked by 10,323 travelers!
from PHP 3,723.04*
Popular: Booked by 17,877 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin
What time does Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin start?
Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin will start at 8:45 AM. Discover and book Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin on Tripadvisor
How much is Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin?
Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin price starts from ₱2,039.38. Discover and book Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin on Tripadvisor
What is the Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin cancellation policy?
Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin?
Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin is hosted by Collins Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Collins Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin on Tripadvisor