Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (31)
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Edinburgh – Burns Country –...
Isle of Arran
Brodick – Kintyre Peninsula –...
Edinburgh Bus Station, Edinburgh EH1 3DX, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Ferry transfers to and from the Isle of Arran
- 2 nights en-suite accommodation in a B&B or 3-star Hotel (breakfast included)
- Transportation by top of the range 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach (small groups max 16 passengers)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Culzean Castle and Country Park
- Entry/Admission - Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Isle Of Arran Distillers
- Entry/Admission - Inveraray Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Please note: you will be required to choose between either a 3-star bed and breakfast or 3-star hotel at time of booking
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
If you cancel at least 22 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 21 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
I can't rate this experience with Rabbies highly enough! Service from start to finish was excellent, so well organised, smooth and seamless. We had a wonderful group of people on our tour, nine of us plus driver guide Pete. Pete made the trip for us, he has wonderful knowledge…
Date of experience: September 2019
fab wee trip with some lovely folks. wasn't sure what to expect - it's been many years since i last visited the island. Dave our guide was excellent - I would also like to thank you once again, Dave, for allowing me the opportunity to opt out tand ake a wee detour / walk up Goat…
Date of experience: July 2019
We were a very small group (sorry for those who didn’t make it because the weather was superb!) and so had lots of opportunities to personalise our options. Tour guide Peter was just great - interesting and flexible and his knowledge of the area and history really enriched our…
Date of experience: June 2019
This was my second Rabbies tour (first reviewed in 2016), and I'm proud to say that their standards have not dropped. Was blessed with good scenery in Arran throughout, accompanied with good playlists that celebrate Scottish music. Rabbies were professional right from the…
Date of experience: April 2019
Response from Rabbies_Aimee, Guest Relations Manager at 3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh
Responded 29 Apr 2019
Hi there, Thanks so much for coming back - and for sharing such lovely feedback about your recent experience. It's great to hear that Gill's enthusiasm was so captivating and inspiring, it definitely sounds as though she helped make this a special and memorable tour. We hope it won't be another 3 years until we see you again! All the best, Aimee
This was my third Rabbie's tour - I did 2 great tours last year but hadn't visited Arran before. I was incredibly impressed with Rabbie's - while on Arran, Storm Ali hit and the ferries couldn't dock. We had to spend another night on the island and Rabbie's took care of all…
Date of experience: September 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Our tour guide, Kevin, was welcoming, helpful and informative. Loved visiting the Outlander sites. Didn’t get enoug…
RABBIES in general
If you want to really experience the beauty and history of Scotland, go on a RABBIES tour. Any tour. You will feel …
Isle of Skye and West Highlands 4 days tour
I had the chance to book my first trip to Scotland quite last time, due to short notice holidays, and I didn't feel…
Fantastic tour and tourguide
My West Highlands tour with Rabbie‘s was fantastic. Everything was well organized. My tourguide was Mackenzie and …
Recommend For Highlands Tour
I chose this tour company because I liked the small group option. Despite the cold, rainy, blustery, our guide pro…
Great tour experience!!
I enjoyed checking out the three castles from the television show "Outlander" and learning what ties they have to S…
Incredible tour, wonderful guides!!
For our first trip to Scotland we wanted to do several tours, two within Edinburgh and this tour to go out to see t…
Great way to see more of Scotland in a short amount of time!
This tour is by far one of the best ways to more of Scotland than just the city. Our driver and tour guide Grant wa…
We choose Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh on Sunday morning. Our tour guid…
Great Day on the road
We chose the Loch Ness, Glencoe and Highlands Tour on a sunday. To cut it short: it was a fantastic day trip. Glen…
Ross was an amazing tour guide!
This tour was exactly what I was looking for on my trip to Scotland! I wanted to see more than just Edinburgh and t…
An amazing tour
My fiancee and I chose Rabbies for this 3 day tour to the Isle of Skye and back and we could not be more satisfied.…
It was a day packed with lovely stories from our tour guide, Fiona, and beautiful views of the Scottish countryside…
Thank you Willy!
My mother and I wanted to take a trip that would show us everything in 3 days. This tour came close, or as close as…
Fun but still informative, one-of-a-kind Scottish experience
Our driver/guide/DJ was Stefan, an extremely funny, knowledgable guy with a carefully selected track list matching …
- Whitelee Windfarm, Culzean Castle and Country Park, and 9 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 22 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 22 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Popular: Booked by 642 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 24,072 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,677 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh
What time does 3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh start?
3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh?
How much is 3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh?
3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh price starts from US$415.07. Discover and book 3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh cancellation policy?
3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 22 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 21 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh on Tripadvisor