Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price Guarantee
Led by one of our fantastic guides, who are not only experienced tour guides but actors or directors who trained at some of the finest drama schools in the world including the prestigious Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, this tour is not to be missed! Starting at Farringdon Station we will explore locations that Shakespeare would have been familiar with and which are still left standing after the great fire of London and the London Blitz. We will also explore areas of London, which although much changed, inspired Shakespeare and allowed him to progress from being the son of a glove maker to a servant of the King. During the tour we will learn how Shakespeare became the ‘immortal bard’, debate if Shakespeare wrote the plays we credit him with and explore why Shakespeare’s works are still enjoyed and celebrated in the 21st Century. Please note that due to the distance between locations the tour will use public transport between Barbican and Aldgate Underground Stations.
- You'll start atFarringdonCowcross St, Farringdon, London EC1M 6BY, UKWe will meet all travellers outside Farringdon Station in central London.See address & details
- Pass byLondon BridgeSouthwark CathedralShakespeare's Globe TheatreCollege of Arms
- You'll end atMiddle Temple LaneMiddle Temple Ln, Temple, London, UKThe Tour will finish on Middle Temple Lane in the heart of Inner and Middle Temple.See address & details
Cowcross St, Farringdon, London EC1M 6BY, UK
Middle Temple Lane, Middle Temple Ln, Temple, London, UK
- Guide fees
- Travel using the Transport for London (TFL) network.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Tours Of The UK
Great services and tours, only one Dewi!
Covid situation doesn’t make you travel easy, but Dewi does! He provided us with masks and gel since the beginning …
Thank you Henry for an amazing day out!
We took this tour with Henry a few days ago and really enjoyed it. We're sometimes a bit wary of booking a private …
I spy with my little eye....
We took this tour with Chris in January whilst we were visiting after Christmas. The tour is really informative, fu…
Great day out with Dewi
We took out grandkids on the tour with Dewi and it was fantastic. The grandkids loved every second of tour and the …
Absolutely fantastic tour!
I had the pleasure of going on the Churchill walking tour today with my guide Karl. As an avid history fan I was in…
Kathryn was a great host very knowledgable about sherlock movies and other movies shot in the area. We went past t…
Really fun day out!
I went on the Harry Potter tour with Dewi and he was brilliant. Was a really fun tour and so informative. I loooo…
I went on a hybrid tour with Dewi at the end of the summer and it was such good fun, me and my friend (we’re the fo…
Dewi was a fantastic guide!
Brilliant tour around lots of filming sights in London and a chance to recreate famous scenes from the film. Our gu…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
from PHP 6,657.37*
Popular: Booked by 14,196 travelers!
from PHP 1,982.42* PHP 2,360.34
Popular: Booked by 34,208 travelers!
from PHP 3,765.79*
Popular: Booked by 1,806 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Shakespeare Walking Tour of London
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Shakespeare Walking Tour of London on Tripadvisor
- Private Shakespeare Walking Tour of London price starts from ₱9,451.82. Discover and book Private Shakespeare Walking Tour of London on Tripadvisor
- Private Shakespeare Walking Tour of London cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Shakespeare Walking Tour of London on Tripadvisor
- Private Shakespeare Walking Tour of London is hosted by Tours Of The UK. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours Of The UK on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Shakespeare Walking Tour of London on Tripadvisor