Reserve Now & Pay Later
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (34)
Recommended by 97% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you’re visiting London for the first time, ensure you maximize your time in and around the city with a combo package that grants you easy access to some of the country’s top attractions. In addition to a day trip that transports you between the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath, enjoy the flexibility to explore London at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off bus tour.
- Cover more of southern England in less time with a combo package
- Escape the city and see three UNESCO-listed sites in just on day
- Letting someone else drive allows you to admire the English countryside
- See London your way on a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath
- Expert guide on Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath tour
- Superior Coach with Wi-Fi and USB Charging On-board on Windsor tour
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Hop-on Hop-off tickets in London
- Hotel drop off
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrances (Roman Baths)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard at Windsor Castle only takes place on selected dates
- St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed on Sundays
- Occasionally Windsor Castle (the whole castle) is closed. We will offer you a walking tour of Windsor led by our expert guides – include to see the turrets and the outer walls of the castle, the long walk (which is used for processions) and a great shot of one of the castle courtyards from the outer gates. You will also be able to see the quaint streets, learn how this town has played such an intrinsic part in UK history and see views of where the recent Royal Wedding Procession passed by. After the walking tour you will also have some free time to wander around this beautiful market town.
- Please note: Stonehenge will be closed to visitors on 20 and 21 June due to the Summer Solstice. On these dates the tour will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change
- The Hop-on Hop-off service gives you the flexibility to board any of the routes operated by the Original Tour with commentary in English or 10 other languages (Open dated ticket).
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A Tour with enough time to see these places. A lot was told, room for all kind of questions. Thanks Mel&Winston. 👍Tour
Thanks for the safe drive and guidance Winston & Mel. Thanks for the positive energy and smiles. We enjoyed!
1 Helpful vote
Jennifer and Vinh were great! Jennifer was extremely knowledgeable and she knew how to ensure that we don’t get lost getting back to our pickup points. We were given some pointers on each place and then we were free to explore it on our own. Furthermore, the Vox headsets were…
Highly recommend Evan Evans Tours when you’re in London Godfrey and Steve were great guides and know their stuff!
This tour was perfect. Allowed us to get out of the city to see 3 amazing places in one day. Granted enough freedom to move at our own pace in each spot- just making sure to be back at the bus on time. Mel was our guide & Nadia was our driver. Awesome people. Mel made sure…
Brilliant! Having googled trip advisor I decided this tour would be beneficial and of great historical interest. The day began with our guide Mel Adams, and driver George. Mel was a very knowledgeable and comical guide who kept us informed and entertained throughout the day. …
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Evan Evans Tours
What can be said about this spectacular construction. All the theories about this place are various, everyone talks…
I always try to go a lot of places in a short period of time. Last time I visited London, I didn’t get to go see St…
This is a bit of a late review for me, but my experience was amazing with this package. My tour company was Golden …
The driver there was terrible, I started feeling sick from his driving. The driver on the way back was a lot bette…
Amazing experienec with great hosts!
My partner and I took the tour on Jan 1st 2020, a lovely way to spend the New Year. Our guide was Sheila and the dr…
A great way to see these sites when you are short on time...
We only had a week in London and wanted to see some of the sites outside the city. We chose the Evan Evans Windsor…
AMAZING Tour, PHENOMENAL GUIDE
Well, better late than never! I went to London back in late February. The tour was EXCEPTIONAL. This is the best wa…
Corona refund - super quick and easy
Corona closure from the US- super easy refund! I was so sad to miss the trip- but my refund was just a click click …
A Fun-Filled Day Just Outside Of London!
My girlfriend and I were referred to Evan Evans by friends who used to live in London. I'm glad we took them up on …
Everything was great!
I was very impressed with how organized everything was. The tour was on time for every stop. Our tour guide Sacha w…
This tour ROCKS!
Evan Evans tour with tour guide Mel Adams was wonderful. During a time of stress and social distancing, it was trul…
Iconic sights with an iconic guide!
My best friend and I decided to spend at week in London and also go to Stonehenge for a day. I was scheduled to jus…
Awesome tour, awesome guide
Awesome tour. We booked our tour through Contiki. Had Nicholas and Kevin as our tour guide and bus driver. Nice bus…
One of my best tours in my entire life !! Amazing, Katiya, our guide is a very professional guide, The Best ... kn…
You should understand that this tour simply provides comfortable shuttle transportation to and from the Harry Potte…
- Windsor Castle, St. George's Chapel, and 18 more
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 48,846 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 12,415 travelers!
London in One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard with Optional London Eye Upgrade
Popular: Booked by 10,606 travelers!
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
Popular: Booked by 14,146 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour
What time does Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour start?
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour?
How much is Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour?
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour price starts from US$157.62. Discover and book Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour cancellation policy?
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath with London Hop-on-Hop-off Tour on Tripadvisor