Reserve Now & Pay Later
Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (34)
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 2)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Customize your trip to London to include only the things that interest you on this half-day or full-day private guided tour. With the flexibility to set your own schedule and itinerary, check off the places you want to see and discover some hidden gems and unknown corners courtesy of the local insight of your guide. Plus, a private tour also ensures that you receive the undivided attention of your guide.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tower of LondonStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Tower BridgeStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Shakespeare's Globe TheatreStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Piccadilly CircusStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5St. Paul's CathedralStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Trafalgar SquareStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 7Westminster AbbeyStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Big BenStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 9Changing of the GuardStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 10Downing StreetStop: 5 minutes -See detailsPass by Private London Tours Ltd
See 20 more stops
- Customizable London tour: itinerary and schedule based on your interests
- Private tour ensures you receive undivided attention from your guide
- Get a locals' insight from your guide
- Discover hidden gems missed by most tourists
What to Expect
To ensure your London tour is tailored to you, fill out a short questionnaire after booking to indicate which parts of the city you wish to explore. Your private tour then begins with pickup from the location of your choice at your preselected time. Receive your guide’s undivided attention throughout the tour. Public transportation between sites is included. In addition to checking off your personal "must-sees," your guide provides suggestions according to your interests. If you’re interested in architecture, your guide takes you to see classic and contemporary buildings; history enthusiasts can visit some of London’s oldest monuments and observe the Changing of the Guard, and those interested in politics can explore Westminster with its famous houses of Parliament. Your tour concludes at the location of your choice.
- Private tour
- Professional, knowledgeable guide
- A concierge-style service before and after your tour
- Central London hotel pickup and drop-off (guide only)
- Public transportation as required for the tour
- Entrance fees - Not required (this tour does not enter inside attractions)
- Private Vehicle - This is a walking tour with complimentary public transport included.
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - Tower Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Entry/Admission - Piccadilly Circus
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Entry/Admission - St. James's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Clarence House
- Entry/Admission - London Eye
- Entry/Admission - Kensington Palace
- Entry/Admission - Royal Albert Hall
- Entry/Admission - Banqueting House
- Entry/Admission - The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour does not enter inside attractions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My family was scheduled to visit London at the end of June 2020. After much research on London private tour guides, I was lucky enough to find Gio from Private London Tours Ltd. He planned out 2 great days for us to see the London sights and to head out to visit Windsor…
Leo was a wonderful driver. He was very knowledgeable about London and it’s history. He was very nice and accommodating. Because of him, we learned so much. We were very happy.
Date of experience: March 2020
This was a 6 hour private car, private guide tour. We had already seen the Tower if London, St Paul’s and the Churchill War Room with another private tour. This tour took us to places that we hadn’t been to. Buckingham Palace for the changing of the guard, Westminster, the Abby,…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from GioPLT, Owner at Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London
Responded 3 Dec 2019
Thank you so much for your lovely review Alfred. Always fun to stand on both the eastern and western hemispheres at the same time in Greenwich! Glad you had a fantastic day and I hope to see you back soon.
Been london many times but never got a chance to do any of the “tourist stuff”. Decided to book a tour and wasnt really expecting much. The tour guide was great and made the tour very enjoyable. Highly recommend and very enjoyable even for the ones who think they know london.
Gio provided a superb tour of London assuring that my husband and I saw everything we had selected to tour. In addition, he added numerous other interesting sites.Gio was extremely knowledgeable and an excellent communicator. He directed us to travel by tube and bus but mostly…
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Private London Tours Ltd
A great overview of London in a few hours!
My family and I really enjoyed this tour with our tour guide Gio! Gio was very knowledgeable and was able to adjust…
I can’t say enough great things about this tour. Our guide, Gio, was extraordinary and so knowledgeable about Briti…
Gio, best guide
Fun, informative, never felt rushed, super professional, highly recommending to all of our friends, Gio was rec…
Worth every penny
Gio treated 3 of us (USA Southern ladies 65ish) to an informative, well planned 6 hrs tour of London. We were picke…
The Best of London
Yesterday my 87 year old stepmother and I had the most awesome day. I have been to London numerous times but this w…
Private walking tor of London
My wife and I have been to London multiple times, it being our entry airport from the US. Most of the previous trip…
Great Tour guide
Our guide met us at the hotel and had planned a great agenda for our walking tour. She was very knowledgeable and …
Every tour was excellent The guides were knowledgeable and friendly. Worth the time and money I would do i…
Private London Tour
Excellent . Gio was very knowledgeable and gave in-depth detail on each site we visited. I would highly recommend t…
Fantastic trip through London
Loved every minute! Our guide took us on a personalized tour through London, and we got a perspective that was uni…
Our tour guide was friendly, pleasant, and extremely knowledgeable. Our destinations were carefully planned to our …
We had a great tour. Learned a lot and saw amazing places. Our guide Geo was wonderful and gave us a lot of great i…
Fantastic way to see London!
We just finished a full day walking tour with our guide Gio, we had high expectations based on the reviews here on…
Thank you, Gio and Sharif
We had a great tour of London with Gio, our guide, and Sharif, our driver. (Apologies Sharif as I may not have you…
Highlight of our trip!
I never expected to see as much as we did. We got very lucky...not only was it a perfect summer day, there was onl…
- Duration: 3–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 48,842 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 29,568 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London
Which attractions will I visit with Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London?
How much is Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London?
Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London price starts from US$355.32. Discover and book Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London cancellation policy?
Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London?
Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London is hosted by Private London Tours Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private London Tours Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London on Tripadvisor