Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atSewell's MarinaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sewell's MarinaStop: 2 hoursCheck in for the adventure at 1pm. The tour departs at 1:30pm and heads north into Howe Sound; one of the southern most fjords in the northern hemisphere. The 30 foot rigid hull inflatable vessel will provide a comfortable ride, amazing views, and perhaps a little sea spray along the way. Suited up in Mustang Survival Suits, you will stay nice and warm. Remember to bring your sunglasses and cameras (plastic bags will be provided to keep them dry). At 3:20pm the safari tour will take you into Snug Cove on Bowen Island if you would like to depart the tour at this time to explore the island you are welcome to do so. If you choose this option the Snug Cove Ferry will bring you back to Horseshoe Bay when you are ready. Otherwise you can stay aboard the vessel and it will bring you back to Horseshoe Bay no later than 4pm. This tour is excellent for both locals and visitors, there is no better way to see the sights of a fjord and the beautiful skyline of Vancouver.Read more
- You'll end atSewell's Marina6409 Bay St, West Vancouver, BC V7W 3H5, CanadaLarge blue building on the waterfront, across from the bus stopSee address & details
Sewell's Marina, 6409 Bay St, West Vancouver, BC V7W 3H5, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the lot chosen.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I 100% recommend the sea safari tour to anyone looking for a thrilling ride along with beautiful scenery and up close wildlife encounters! Our tour guide Paddy was enthusiastic and had loads of knowledge of the surrounding geology and nature. He also kept us on our toes by…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Sewell's Marina
Sewell marina boat rental
A last minute decision to go for a boat ride led us here. Although parking is a bit of a challenge and the young fe…
I was in awe
After they helped us suit up, we headed down to the boats. I did in early morning so the view out onto the still wa…
A fun, exciting ride as you explore the island in and around Vancouver. We got to see sea lions, birds and beautif…
Our for a day fishing charter.
This is quite the west coast experience. Very professional and organized. Of course, it’s fishing so wind and wave…
Absolutely sublime tour. with fantastic scenery and an excellent guide
I had the good fortune to book a tour with Sewell's Sea Safari in mid-July 2019. Our guide Paddy from Ireland was j…
Did a Sea Safari trip with Holly today as part of our Landsea Tour Sea to Sky trip. Holly - you were brilliant as o…
Enjoyed seeing the southernmost Fjiord. Loved Pam Island and the bird and seal sanctuary and Britannia Mines from …
Simply loved it!
Fun boat ride, surrounded by beauty, catching eagles at the bird sanctuary, cute seals sunning themselves and Lions…
Lovely and easy boat rental
Simple and no fuss boat rental! Only needed a driver license and explanation was short and sweet. Got the hang of i…
Book your guide for salmon fishing in advance, they go quick in the summer. Well worth it. We spent a half a day ou…
Great day fishing charters
We recently went salmon fishing and hired a fishing guide. Loved it. He was entertaining, knowledgeable, helpful. C…
With the backdrop of Horseshoe Bay and mountains in the distance, this Marina has been a mainstay by the BC Ferry T…
Fantastic Boat Ride
Kyle was a great pilot and a guide. The tour was educational and invigorating. A perfect way to spend some time see…
Sea Safari Eco-Tour
Tour was on a high speed 30 foot inflatable boat with guide along the Howe Sound. For two hours we enjoyed the spe…
Great deep fjord tour
Love the rides and the introduction to the 31 islands that BC has. Each individuals gets a tele-tubby look alike su…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 4,879.94*
Popular: Booked by 7,468 travelers!
from PHP 8,738.50*
Popular: Booked by 12,361 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour
How much is Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour?
Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour price starts from ₱3,833.51. Discover and book Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour cancellation policy?
Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour?
Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour is hosted by Sewell's Marina. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sewell's Marina on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour on Tripadvisor