Select Date and Travelers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at23485 Fern Crescent23485 Fern Crescent, Maple Ridge, BC V4R 2R7, CanadaSee address & details
- 1WildPlay Maple RidgeStop: 60 minutesFace the challenge and discover the excitement of suspended aerial obstacles games and zip lines at the Kids Adventure Course at the WildPlay Element Park in Maple Ridge, British Columbia. The Kids Adventure Course include two rounds of confidence-building games and obstacles. Kids explore independently (while chaperones cheer them on). In Maple Ridge, the aerial adventure has a huge variety of obstacle games. It's the perfect place for those who are cautious and courageous. Try to get all the way to the Tarzan Swing and its stomach-dropping first step.Read more
- You'll end at23485 Fern Crescent23485 Fern Crescent, Maple Ridge, BC V4R 2R7, CanadaSee address & details
23485 Fern Crescent, Maple Ridge, BC V4R 2R7, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Certified guide
- Food and drinks available onsite, not included.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kids Adventure Course Requirements:
- Minimum age: 5
- Minimum reach: 3'9" (114cm)
- 45-90 minutes to complete
- Parent/legal guardian: signed online waiver is required for each child guest
- Chaperone requirements: A responsible adult must accompany kids age 13 years old and younger on site
- Maximum harness size: 45 inches (114cm) waist; 26 inches (66cm) leg
- Maximum weight 300 pounds (136kg)
- Wear: sturdy, closed-toed shoes (no flip-flops), and close-fitting clothing appropriate for the weather
- Long hair must be tied back
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Social distancing rules are NOT respected or ENFORCED at the Maple Ridge location. You can see 4-7 people at the platforms in the air standing 18 inches or less from each other. No they were not all from the same family or group, and it was in practically in every platform…
Date of experience: August 2020
2 Helpful votes
Response from WildPlayElementParks, Social Media Coordinator at Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course
Responded 30 Sep 2020
Hi Dianne, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're sorry that your experience with us was negative, this does not sound like the service we strive to provide. Lets connect to discuss further, please send us an email at email@example.com
We visited Wild play park once and decided to celebrate 8th b day at this location. We booked a kids course for 1 hr, for 9 kids. It was all booked online. However table and designated area for b day parties are first come first serve, so we took a chance and luckily it was…
Date of experience: July 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: WildPlay Maple Ridge
Amazing Experience! - 01Sep2020
Great staff all around and great experience! Staff are very friendly and helpful! Thank you Sue and Vic for your …
So much fun
We were looking for something to do during our trip to BC and came across Maple Ridge, my daughter, fiancee and mys…
Fun day out
This was a great day out for our family. Great picnic spots for people not completing the obstacle course. Bonus: o…
Wildplay and Ali, Maeve, and Kaley are Amazing
We were a group of aged 50 something friends and had the most brilliant and fun time at Wildplay in the fantastic h…
Day 1 of our cross-country adventure
Ww just couldn't have gotten off to a better start to our vacation. The aerial adventure course is a combination o…
Family, Fun, and workout
Activities for the entire family. Rope course especially the ziplines can be challenging for first timers. We bri…
Great outdoor activity but expensive
We are regular visitors to Vancouver and so, we are always looking for new things to do and see as the kids grow (h…
Wonderful confidence builder!
We brought our 7 year old grandson to the Kids Adventure Course. Arriving at 10 am, S. (our grandson) was the only…
The wife and I travelled to Revelstoke last summer and while there tried a similar adventure park. Finding this one…
Too short for price
We read it would take 2-3 hours. It took 45 minutes and that including having the instructor show up 5 mins late, …
Family over from the UK
A great way to spend a couple of hours, the teens had fun on the coarse. We went first thing so it was nice a quiet
It was alright
Did the classic and extreme. Took us 2 hours total, quite a bit less than their estimated times on the site. But w…
Safe scary fun
Well managed, fun for all ages. Can be challenging but mostly fun. Free parking. Many activities for different ag…
Great day with the kids
We took our visiting grandchildren here. They had a great time and want to come back soon. The staff were very pa…
soooo much fun!!!
We booked an afternoon with my out of town niece and nephew. We were all first timers there and decided to go for …
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
from PHP 4,968.20*
Popular: Booked by 7,471 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course
How much is Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course?
Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course price starts from ₱1,095.71. Discover and book Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course on Tripadvisor
What is the Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course cancellation policy?
Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course?
Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course is hosted by WildPlay Maple Ridge. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact WildPlay Maple Ridge on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course on Tripadvisor