Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
- Visit to Garibalis cultural center
- Local vendor food
- 6+ local delicacies
- Garifuna cultural dance
- Island tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel or vacation rental on the island just specify address in others.
- Mahogany bay. Meeting point (When you get off your cruise ship, walk past all the shopping area. you will see the white taxis at that point make a left straight up the hill. There will be a green gate, walk through it and walk down to where the people are holding the sign, look for the one that says The Roatan experience ask for Shorn Rich)
- Roatan Village port. Meeting point (When you get off your cruise ship, walk pass all the main shopping areas that will be on you’re right, turn to the right where you see some sales boot kiosk (they are very aggressive trying to get you go with them for tours, just say you are book Online and they will back off, keep walking towards the exit gate 3, across the street look to you right, you will see lots of people with signs just look for ours The Roatan Experience and ask for Shorn Rich, if you have any difficulties finding us just ask any of the security guys where the exit to the main street is)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137354P15
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Roatan Cultural & Local Food Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Roatan Cultural & Local Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Roatan Cultural & Local Food Tour?
- Roatan Cultural & Local Food Tour price starts from ₱4,374.83. Discover and book Roatan Cultural & Local Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Roatan Cultural & Local Food Tour cancellation policy?
- Roatan Cultural & Local Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Roatan Cultural & Local Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Roatan Cultural & Local Food Tour?
- Roatan Cultural & Local Food Tour is hosted by The Roatan Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Roatan Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Roatan Cultural & Local Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137354P15
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
AWESOME! DO IT!!!!
This experience was AMAZING! The guide was very knowledgeable & friendly! I would do this EVERYTIME I visit! GREAT …
Very Disappointing tour!!
We booked this tour to see the wildlife, the mangrove tunnels and experience the Flamingo Cultural Center. We did …
We had an amazing time on this tour. We had booked by their website before traveling. Prior to the tour, we had tol…
West end island beach day tour
We hired Shorn to take us to the west side of the island. He is an exceptional driver and host. I had been there 15…
Jump and enjoy
Great time doing something that I thought was scary but it really wasn't. Just remember to lift your legs at the la…
We had the best time! The Roatan experience is definitely worth it! Steven and Hormon took great care of us. They e…
We had the best tour guide with an amazing personality! He made our trip to Roatan better than we had ever imagined…
Only way to see Roatan
We were on an MSC cruise and one of our ports was Roatan. Not knowing what to expect, we book this shore excursion.…
Great way to see Local Culture
Shorn was very accommodating. Took us to see many points of interest with a wealth of knowledge of his island. Drov…
Sloths and Little French Key
We hired Shorn Rich as our excursion tour guide and we were exceptionally pleased with our experience. He was very…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Wonderful people, accepting us tourist with open hands. I wish the people back in the states were this humble.
Written 1 February 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for your kind words, our guest are so incredible they make us look good, thank you guys for that. We are so happy you enjoyed your vacation and hopefully, we can enjoy more experiences together.
Written 19 February 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.