Xplor Roatan highlight tour
By The Roatan Experience
Immerse yourself in the rich culture of Roatan on a full day tour of the island picturesque destination. Enjoy the island picture perfect views, get a full in-depth cultural and cultural history like stories about our beautiful home, which includes Indians, slaves, invaders, pirates, buried gold, and a charming blend of cultures. Sample the local artisan chocolate and admire the unique jewelry, arts, and craft made by the local islander of the region. Visit the various communities around the island like the bustling town of Coxen Hole, admire the flowers bay culture and its various traditional home, visit the picturesque seaside town that is West End Village, Visit the Garifuna village of punta gorda on the cultural side of the island and more. This fun-education tour will teach you about Roatan captivating history, culture, arts, food and fauna.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round Transportation
- Island Tour
- Cameo Factory
- local snack (a baleada or a pastelito) with your choice of water, soft drink or fruit juice at stop
- Stop at Roatan various high points
- Visit to various communities
- Visit to chocolate factory
- Visit to the gift shop
- Entry/Admission - Stone Castle Cameo Factory
- Entry/Admission - The Roatan Chocolate Factory
- Entry/Admission - Isery Club
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer pick up from any hotel and vacation rental, if they are not listed above please enter in others or contact us to provide us with detail about location.
- Mahogany Bay, Roatan Port
- Roatan Village Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137354P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Xplor Roatan highlight tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Xplor Roatan highlight tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Xplor Roatan highlight tour?
- Xplor Roatan highlight tour price starts from ₱3,270.01. Discover and book Xplor Roatan highlight tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Xplor Roatan highlight tour cancellation policy?
- Xplor Roatan highlight tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Xplor Roatan highlight tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Xplor Roatan highlight tour?
- Xplor Roatan highlight tour is hosted by The Roatan Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Roatan Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Xplor Roatan highlight tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137354P2
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Roatan Chocolate FactoryStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Isery ClubStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
AWESOME! DO IT!!!!
This experience was AMAZING! The guide was very knowledgeable & friendly! I would do this EVERYTIME I visit! GREAT …
Very Disappointing tour!!
We booked this tour to see the wildlife, the mangrove tunnels and experience the Flamingo Cultural Center. We did …
We had an amazing time on this tour. We had booked by their website before traveling. Prior to the tour, we had tol…
West end island beach day tour
We hired Shorn to take us to the west side of the island. He is an exceptional driver and host. I had been there 15…
Jump and enjoy
Great time doing something that I thought was scary but it really wasn't. Just remember to lift your legs at the la…
A culture that will remain in my heart forever
Wonderful people, accepting us tourist with open hands. I wish the people back in the states were this humble.
We had the best time! The Roatan experience is definitely worth it! Steven and Hormon took great care of us. They e…
We had the best tour guide with an amazing personality! He made our trip to Roatan better than we had ever imagined…
Great way to see Local Culture
Shorn was very accommodating. Took us to see many points of interest with a wealth of knowledge of his island. Drov…
Sloths and Little French Key
We hired Shorn Rich as our excursion tour guide and we were exceptionally pleased with our experience. He was very…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We were on an MSC cruise and one of our ports was Roatan. Not knowing what to expect, we book this shore excursion. We met up with our guide, Michael and he was an exceptional guide. The bus was a little cramped, but it was air conditioned so that was great because it was really hot and humid. Michael gave us the history of the island and highlights that we might otherwise not known if we had gone on our own. We took a short boat ride over to Big French Key where we were served refreshments and watched the Garifuna people perform their native dances. While there you could take a swim if you wanted to. Then back on the sightseeing tour taking you to some of the most amazing panoramic views. You will see the stilt village of Oak Ridge and Punta Gordy also. This was a fantastic time and would encourage anyone going to Roatan to take this excursion. It was called Far Away Sightseeing Island Tour.
Written 7 September 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
I'm glad you had a good time, Roatan has many incredible little gems for you to discover and we hope to help you discover them all.
Written 19 February 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.