Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour is 6+ hr long tour for a 6-passenger van. There is some easy walking involved on this tour, so please wear comfortable shoes. Entry fee to Fundy Trail Parkway is extra (9$ per person).
- You'll start atMarco Polo Cruise Terminal111 Water St, Saint John, NB E2L 0B1, CanadaSee address & details
- 1Reversing Falls RapidsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Fort Howe National Historic Site of CanadaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Carleton Martello TowerStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Bay Of FundyStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Saint John City MarketStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atMarco Polo Cruise Terminal111 Water St, Saint John, NB E2L 0B1, CanadaSee address & details
Marco Polo Cruise Terminal, 111 Water St, Saint John, NB E2L 0B1, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Carleton Martello Tower
- Entry/Admission - Bay Of Fundy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Shore Tours
Abdul was just amazing! He spent six hours with us touring us around Saint John. It was so cool and he was more tha…
We had a family of all ladies celebrating a birthday on a cruise. We hired Shore Tours while in Saint John, NB and …
We had a wonderful experience with our tour guide Maila. She was very thorough, knowledgeable and enjoyable.
Most awesome tour guide, Miala!
Mail picked us up at our cruise ship terminal and showed us all the highlights of their beautiful area. Would high…
Great time with miala
Miala did a great job driving our family around and explaining all the sites to see. Seafood chowder at St Martin's…
You want tides? I'll give you tides!
We hired Shore Tours as we got off the cruise ship. Our guide, Abdul, asked us what we wanted to see. "Tides!" A…
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT! Loved every second!
Our tour guide was TERRIFIC! Very personable, knowledgeable and kind. We were so pleased to have him touring us a…
Went on a cruise with family and friends in Oct. 2018. A family member made reservations with Shore Tours months in…
Made a reservation and $200 was taken from credit card instead of $100. The day of tour the Cruise ship couldn't d…
A wonderful day and experience.
We had a one day stop with a cruise ship and decided to hire a private driver. GREAT decision! Do book ahead. Th…
Wait don’t book ahead!
I prebooked this company for 6 of us. A tour from our Cruise ship. Set to dock on October 20, but due to weather w…
Beautiful country, but disappointing tour
I prebooked this tour based on the strength of the tripadvisor reviews. We were four 60+ cruisers looking for a sm…
Felt a lot ripped off
I booked Abdul and when I arrived he passed me on to his brother, that's ok but his brothers command of English is …
Much better than the cruise and costs less
We booked far in advance and were really glad we found Shore Tours. There were 3 cruise boats in this relatively sm…
Fall and local color
Our group of 6 was met at the cruise ship terminal by Maila with her very clean and comfortable Van. Off we were t…
- Duration: 5–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Shore Tours
Which attractions will I visit with Shore Tours?
How much is Shore Tours?
Shore Tours price starts from ₱26,434.68. Discover and book Shore Tours on Tripadvisor
What is the Shore Tours cancellation policy?
Shore Tours cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Shore Tours on Tripadvisor