View all photos (175)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 3 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Taste your way through Granville Island Public Market on a small-group, gourmet walking tour that’s a great introduction to Vancouver food and wine. Visiting the vibrant market on a guided tour means the chance to meet local chefs, get the backstory on each item you sample, and learn about what’s fresh and exciting in the Vancouver food scene, with up to 20 tastings included.
- Meet chefs and producers on the Granville Island Public Market tour
- Guided food tour includes tastings ranging from cheese to wine and sweets
- Get discounts with vendors around the market
- Personalized attention with small-group tour of up to 15 people
What to Expect
Make your way to Granville Island Public Market, where you’ll meet a food-loving guide for a gourmet trip through the market's more than 90 vendors. The fully enclosed Granville Island Public Market features everything from specialty butchers to bakers, fishmongers, and specialty shops. The route changes frequently to keep up with what’s seasonal. You’ll stop for a series of 20 tastings, during which you can ask questions about Vancouver's cuisine and culture. Since you’ll get tour-specific discounts around the market, you’ll be perfectly placed to do some shopping following the walking tour—an opportunity to bring home the best of Granville Island.
Edible Canada, 1596 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- Exclusive Food Tastings - A progressive meal featuring 20+ signature Canadian tastings
- 8 delicious destinations
- An exclusive Printed Guide of foodie recommendations and Granville Island discounts
- A fun, friendly, locally-savvy, Foodie Tour Guide!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian and pescatarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any severe allergies at the time of booking.
- Please note we cannot cater to any other dietary restrictions, as there is not always a “next-best” option at our tasting locations. If possible, we encourage you to try everything on the tour as we have selected tastings that best exemplify the restaurants and food shops we feature!
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: Vancouver Foodie Tours
The guide was fantastic. She got to know the small group and draw a connection to the food you were eating and…
Dina was very informative and we sampled great food and wine. A great way to get to know the different foods and…
Maple Ridge, Canada10
Great for Locals Too!
We chose this one because we know the area of Granville pretty well already but after doing this tour we really…
Friendly, Fun and Delicious
This was our first trip to Granville Island, Dina was a wonderful host, explaining the history and local culture…
Foodie Tour was eye opening and mouth watering even for a local!
I have been a Vancouver local for over 30 years, but have never been on a Foodie Tour. I can highly recommend it!…
Jesse did a super job and made the tour 5 star! The porchetta sandwich at Meat and Bread is a must have.
We had a wonderful 2 hours with Jesse touring the Granville Market. Upbeat, friendly and delicious! Our ages…
This was an excellent food tour. We had a little bit of everything and it was all delicious. One of the best…
Highlight of my time in Vancouver!
If you want to explore some amazing new flavours in a short time, while learning more about Vancouver's history,…
Wonderful tour of Granville Island and its Unique Eateries!
We were really fortunate to have Dina as our guide. She is a chef, so her knowledge of the food we were sampling…
- Granville Island Public Market, Vancouver Foodie Tours
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 3 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 3 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071