Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atVancouverOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sewell's MarinaStop: 2 hoursou'll find yourself racing beside steep cliffs and caves, and spotting harbor seals at play. A highlight of the cruise is Pam Rocks, popular with Harbor Seals and majestic bald eagles soaring overhead. Cruise out into The Strait of Georgia to see awesome views of Vancouver. The Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise is fast but safe. The aluminum hull design with inflatable tubes makes it comfortable in calm or rough water. Depending on the weather, either Mustang Integrity suits or approved life vests are provided for your comfort and safety. The vessel is equipped with VHF radio and a cell phone.Read more
- You'll end atVancouverSee Important Information for details
Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia
Returns to original departure point
- 2-hour high speed eco-tour
- Survival suit, gloves and weather goggles
- Live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuity (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or for people with a history of back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 14 more reviews on Viator
After they helped us suit up, we headed down to the boats. I did in early morning so the view out onto the still water was beautiful. The tour itself was exhilarating. The driver was taking us over some big waves and doing sharp turns which everyone loved. The whole boat was…
Date of experience: October 2019
Did a Sea Safari trip with Holly today as part of our Landsea Tour Sea to Sky trip. Holly - you were brilliant as our skipper and guide on our journey from Horseshoe Bay to Brittania Beach. We saw 3 bald eagles, plenty of harbour seals and birdlife. So pleased we took this extra…
Fun boat ride, surrounded by beauty, catching eagles at the bird sanctuary, cute seals sunning themselves and Lions Bay waterfront mega mansions? Loved it all! Had a great informative, fun and lovely tour with the awesome Holly! Thanks Holly and Sewell's Marina! Will be…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Sewell's Marina
Sewell marina boat rental
A last minute decision to go for a boat ride led us here. Although parking is a bit of a challenge and the young fe…
A fun, exciting ride as you explore the island in and around Vancouver. We got to see sea lions, birds and beautif…
Our for a day fishing charter.
This is quite the west coast experience. Very professional and organized. Of course, it’s fishing so wind and wave…
Absolutely sublime tour. with fantastic scenery and an excellent guide
I had the good fortune to book a tour with Sewell's Sea Safari in mid-July 2019. Our guide Paddy from Ireland was j…
Highlight of my trip!!
I 100% recommend the sea safari tour to anyone looking for a thrilling ride along with beautiful scenery and up clo…
Enjoyed seeing the southernmost Fjiord. Loved Pam Island and the bird and seal sanctuary and Britannia Mines from …
Lovely and easy boat rental
Simple and no fuss boat rental! Only needed a driver license and explanation was short and sweet. Got the hang of i…
Book your guide for salmon fishing in advance, they go quick in the summer. Well worth it. We spent a half a day ou…
Great day fishing charters
We recently went salmon fishing and hired a fishing guide. Loved it. He was entertaining, knowledgeable, helpful. C…
With the backdrop of Horseshoe Bay and mountains in the distance, this Marina has been a mainstay by the BC Ferry T…
Fantastic Boat Ride
Kyle was a great pilot and a guide. The tour was educational and invigorating. A perfect way to spend some time see…
Sea Safari Eco-Tour
Tour was on a high speed 30 foot inflatable boat with guide along the Howe Sound. For two hours we enjoyed the spe…
Great deep fjord tour
Love the rides and the introduction to the 31 islands that BC has. Each individuals gets a tele-tubby look alike su…
Out of town visitors + young teens were awed by the Sea Safari
Big fun! Sewell's provides comfy drysuits so you can enjoy the wild ride and stay dry as a bone. So much wildlife a…
What an excellent tour
What a great experience. I met with the owner Megan who was so helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the area, …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 5,958.07*
Popular: Booked by 3,240 travelers!
from PHP 3,574.84*
Popular: Booked by 7,136 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
from PHP 18,362.58*
Popular: Booked by 895 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise
How much is Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise?
Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise price starts from ₱3,837.68. Discover and book Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise on Tripadvisor
What is the Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise cancellation policy?
Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise?
Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise is hosted by Sewell's Marina. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sewell's Marina on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise on Tripadvisor