View all photos (83)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Benefit from flexible departure times and see the best of Cabo San Lucas’ deserts and beaches with ease during this ATV adventure, ideal for travelers tight on time. Marvel over contrasting landscapes as you ride through canyons and mountains to reach Margaritas Beach, while learning about the local flora from your driver-guide, for an experience you couldn’t get alone.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1G-Force AdventuresStop: 2 hours -Your Cabo ATV adventure begins the moment you are picked you from your hotel or cruise ship. You'll be taken to G-Force Adventures Park where you can visit the rare White Lions and pick your Double Seat Independent Suspension luxury ATV. The ATV is fully automatic, has hydraulic brakes, and independent suspension for an amazing ride. You will receive all equipment including a helmet, goggles and all the instructions you need to begin your great Cabo ATV tour. Your expert guide will escort you deep into the desert, taking you through the narrow riverbeds. You will drive through canyons, sand creeks, and mountains with a breathless view of the Pacific Ocean. You may even have the chance of viewing migrating whales. Finally, you'll reach beautiful Margaritas Beach in Cabo San Lucas. If you've never been on an ATV, you don't have to worry as your guide will give you the safety equipment and instructions you need to make your Cabo ATV tours as fun and safe as possible.Read more
You'll end at
Carretera Cabo San Lucas, Av. La Paz Km. 106, 23473 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., MexicoDeparture point: G-Force Adventures. Highway Cabo San Lucas - Todos Santos, Km. 106. On our free transportation takes 30 minutes from Cabo San Lucas and 60 minutes from San José del Cabo. On your own transportation takes 20 minutes from Cabo San Lucas and 45 minutes from San José del Cabo.
See address & details
- Enjoy an off-road adventure to both desert and beaches during this ATV excursion
- See more of Cabo San Lucas—and in less time—than you could alone
- ATV beginners are welcome to take this tour and all equipment is provided
- Flexible departure times mean most visitors can enjoy an off-road ride
G-Force Adventures, Carretera Cabo San Lucas, Av. La Paz Km. 106, 23473 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Entrance fees $15 USD per person
- Collision Insurance $25.00USD per vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years
- It is recommended that you wear sunscreen, jeans and comfortable shoes
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: G-Force Adventures
Great Desert and Beach Ride!
4-person UTV ride with “Cowboy” Henry was outstanding, he knows the trails and is very knowledgeable about the…
We had a group of four for this outing it was a fun route with a beautiful views. We did pay an upcharge for a…
Mill Creek, Washington72
Great trip. Picked us up on time at hotel.Nice newer van. Check in professional and quick. Guides were very…
San Diego, California11
So fun I did it two days in a row!
I really did this tour 2 days in a row - my friends and I had a group of 4 UTVs the first day, and it was so…
Amazing amazing time we did the Candelaria tour had an amazing time at an awsome canyon the ATV's are all 450+cc.…
San Diego, California70
Fun (but kinda just OK) UTV Experience.
On the positive side: + Professional, well-run operation -- with nice facility, decent transport and friendly,…
I had always wanted to ATV and this did not disappoint. Our guide knew I had never driven an ATV before and kept…
Fun even for my son who owns his own ATV
Thank you Cowboy Henry and Paulo and the tequila guy. We were asked if we wanted to go fast or moderately fast. …
Las Vegas, Nevada122
Soooo much fun!!!
This was by far the best experience we’ve had on an ATV tour. You get to have plenty of ride time and fun! It was…
We had a group of 6 riders (4 ATVs) and another couple joined us. The terrain and trails were fun. I thought the…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071